Problem between Russell and Doug??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake206

Reaction score
Not sure what to make of this...thought I'd bring it up though.

From Doug Baldwin Jr. twitter account:

Doug Baldwin Jr @DougBaldwinJr · 8h
I’m blessed to be in the position I am as a professional athlete and role model to younger kids. Wasn’t too long ago I was a kid dreaming…

… But for the person I am and what I believe in, I will not be robotic in what I display as my “brand.” I will not be fake as some are.

I want kids to look at me and say “He’s real. He’s genuine. He is not just trying to make his ‘brand’ look good” …

Humility is a real thing. But some fake it really well for their own gain. That to me is more sinister than anything in this business.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Where do you get that that has anything to do with Wilson?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
All I got from that is that the OP thinks Russell is a fraud.

Really?

pmedic920

Reaction score
u7yjyha5.jpg

Cartire

Reaction score
To be fair to the OP. Many people replied asking if it was Russ in the tweets. ADB responded to many questions and replies. He didn't reply to a single person asking if it was Russ.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Cartire":3pd48xsn said:
To be fair to the OP. Many people replied asking if it was Russ in the tweets. ADB responded to many questions and replies. He didn't reply to a single person asking if it was Russ.

So everyone thinks Russ is a fruad?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwkward.

Cartire

Reaction score
Throwdown":39b9qkli said:
Cartire":39b9qkli said:

So everyone thinks Russ is a fruad?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwkward.

I Think they think Doug thinks so. I think Doug using robot and brand with kids (while Russ is doing his camp) is where people draw the connection. I think the fact that Doug took the time to reply to various comments in his tweets but not dispute the notion that it was RW is suspicious.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawkboi":2g1ramk9 said:
Has nothing to do with RW don't make stuff up!!!

Well, don't hold out on us. What else did Doug tell you?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
So while Russ had dedicated his off season to running his camp, visiting hospitals, and helping kids, Doug is calling him a disingenuous fraud? That sounds way more disparaging of Doug than it does Wilson.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Even if he is talking about Russ (and I think it's probable)...who cares? One throws the ball, the other catches the ball. As long as they are on the same page while on the field I couldn't care less if they don't like each other off of it.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
There's a problem between Doug and every single person on the face of the planet...

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
I read the tweets last night and thought the exact same thing. I know we are in the slow season of football news, but I couldn't help but think, "wow, that sounds like a shot at RW." Not to mention, there was some other twitter ramblings earlier from a few folks accusing RW of being a fraud at his camps, etc.

I'd really like to give Doug the benefit of the doubt on this, but honestly, it is really hard (for me) to not connect a few dots on this. I've always thought that Doug did not like RW and it's not-so-subtle things like this that kind of reinforce that thought (to me).

had2bhawk

Reaction score
:177692: :34853_doh: :141847_bnono: Why would DB say anything bad about Wilson? He really needs to clear this up and take care of any negative implications on the man who can/will make him a top receiver in NFL.

Brahn

Reaction score
had2bhawk":7wpn0z80 said:
:177692: :34853_doh: :141847_bnono: Why would DB say anything bad about Wilson? He really needs to clear this up and take care of any negative implications on the man who can/will make him a top receiver in NFL.

If there is anything to clear up it will be done behind closed doors. He needs to clarify nothing to the fans imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts