Pre Game Festivities!

srjay1812

Reaction score
Hello! We are coming in from out of town to watch the Hawks home opener against the Packers. I just wanted to see where the best places to be before and after the game to hang with the 12th man and get a great experience! Any info would be awesome!! Thanks!

pmedic920

Reaction score
My first trip to C-link was the NFCCG last year, I had a great time.
Obviously the after game party was EVERY WHERE in the streets, you couldn't miss it.
If you want to hang with the members from .Net, Temple Billiards is the unofficial/ official meeting place. Easy to find, just google map it. 5 min walk to stadium.
They have incredible BloodyMarys , good food, great selection of brew. Blue Thunder guys usually stop by for a song or two.
For me it was AWESOME.
I don't see a reason to look any further for a good time pre/post game.
Unless you will have children with you, if so, some of the others will need to share their thoughts on a good time w/kids.
I know that the family experience can be had as well, I just can't speak to that side.

Edit: although I haven't bought tickets yet, wife and I are planning a trip in from Houston for the opener as well.

OP
OP
S

srjay1812

Reaction score
Wow awesome! Seeing blue thunder would be super sweet!! No kids going just FYI. We also wanna try and meet Seahulk!!

drdiags

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a post in the archives? Last year several times folks asked about housing and food choices for games and I thought the mods decided to sticky or put into the archives all the great suggestions folks have made. Since it isn't full on football yet, some of the folks that have good ideas may not be checking the boards.

I will go look but give the FAQ forum a check or maybe a search could help?

I'll add what I find here:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92285&p=1331264&hilit=tailgating#p1331264

My keyword search capabilities stink. I know there were several other detailed posts within the past year but no joy.

Latest posts