Lombardi Replica

Largent80

Reaction score
Anyone know of a viable source to get one?

I see Mr. Mohawk taking one all over with a lot of good parties happnin.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here you go my friend. He posted here before and I have emailed him and it sounds legit. Awesome quality...He does both the ring and Lombardi...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trophy-C ... 43?fref=nf

10342400_680806222012549_5817211276614635969_n.jpg

SeaTown81

Reaction score
There are some dudes who tailgate next to some friends of mine who had a really nice replica last year BEFORE THE HAWKS WON THE SUPER BOWL. They had it during the regular season. I was extremely torn at the time. Part of me loved the bravado. The other part, the lifelong tortured Seattle sports fan, hated it. I thought it was waaaaay too cocky. Way too presumptuous. Giant kudos to those dudes for being bold and it coming true.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Mill Creek Sports has some for sale, $1,400. Softy bought one from them.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Anyone else here not a big fan of replica Lombardis and SB Rings? Just feel like that's something that belongs solely to the team or at least people somewhat directly associated with the Org.

BamKam

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3ke8fc5t said:
Anyone else here not a big fan of replica Lombardis and SB Rings? Just feel like that's something that belongs solely to the team or at least people somewhat directly associated with the Org.

Yea I actually find it pretty pathetic.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1qpk8px9 said:

Conversely, I suffered through some hideous seasons... 2-14 records, seasons where Jeff Feagles, punter, was our MVP, a season where freaking Jim Mora was our head coach (thank god it was only one year), and the debacle in Detroit...

I feel I deserve a trophy. If it wasn't $550, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

(Then again, a quality replica is going to cost some coin for sure.)

I'm not as personally excited about a ring, as you noted, they are more for the players and people who were directly responsible, and I never wear a ring anyway, so it would be kind of lost... but a nice Lombardi in my office would be a lovely thing.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
BocciHawk":n3hyyj9y said:
ZagHawk":n3hyyj9y said:

Conversely, I suffered through some hideous seasons... 2-14 records, seasons where Jeff Feagles, punter, was our MVP, a season where freaking Jim Mora was our head coach (thank god it was only one year), and the debacle in Detroit...

I feel I deserve a trophy. If it wasn't $550, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

(Then again, a quality replica is going to cost some coin for sure.)

I'm not as personally excited about a ring, as you noted, they are more for the players and people who were directly responsible, and I never wear a ring anyway, so it would be kind of lost... but a nice Lombardi in my office would be a lovely thing.

I feel the same. It may be a replica but purchasing that trophy
is earned. I, as many of you have suffered incredibly and I wouldnt have it any other way.

I dont care what folks think because Ive put too much mental heartache and money into supporting this team to stop now.
Im putting a trophy next to my helmet and signed footballs.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
My customized replica ring by trophyclone will be in my hands tomorrow!!!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm gonna get one, but I have to slowly accumulate the dough. Crap. Superbowl winning merch. Tix to SD game, it never ends, and that is a GOOD thing..... :th2thumbs: