Do these jerseys look real or fake to you? Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob12

Reaction score
My neighbor told me has a friend that is close friends with a guy who is somehow connected to the Seahawks in a minor role. He said he can get me jerseys for $50 that retail at $250-300. I'm interested, and my whole family is as well... But I don't want to buy fake jerseys. I've seen them up close, as the pictures attest to, and even though they look legit, I'm still not sure. Please let me know what you guys think.

Here are the pictures.

Yjaneny9

Y6a9a5ug

E8y5amyd

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Damn. They look legit in person. I sure was fooled. Any other opinions?

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
I bought a couple Jersey on line that were about the same price and though they may not be the $250 jersey they are damn nice and I feel real good wearing a very very nice $50 Jersey :D

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Tis fake, the super bowl patch is a plasticy/metallic looking patch not cloth.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
There have never been any legit elite jerseys sold with SB patches on them (sewn or chromaflex). So..FAKE

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I paid $130 on eBay for a real Nike #3 away jersey with the replica chromaflex patch (which I was told was limited edition and they no longer make them) and it was worth every penny. This jersey you are showing us? Um, not even close to real. Now, having said that, some fan's definition or perception of "real" or "fake" over another fan's definition could be completely different.

If it looks good enough to you then buy it!

Claden

Reaction score
The numbers on that one look like they are single layered instead of being double layered like the elites should have. The ones on the front and back.
I say fake too.

pmedic920

Reaction score
If nothing else, that SB patch is a dead giveaway.

I don't knowingly buy knock offs but it is what it is.
As long as you know going in, that they are not authentic. Have at it. I however can't believe a person connected to the team would be selling or promoting that as authentic.
Just my thoughts. :{)

NinjaHawk38

Reaction score
Extremely Fake! I hate it when people where the knock offs they just look silly and they really stand out in a group of 12's

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Real or fake (and it's fake), I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want a Super Bowl 48 patch on anything but a white jersey.

The Radish

Reaction score
It seem's to me you have missed the saying,,,

If it seems to good to be true it probably is.

And you didn't remember it even when someone said they knew someone that knew some one that knew someone, that knew someone, that was related to the Seahawks.

:roll:

RockHawk

Reaction score
Listen folks, we only recommend buying known legit merchandise from licensed sellers. Anything else is at your own risk.

Locking the topic before any links or info is shared about illegal merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts