Question for the jersey experts here...

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
On the left is my home jersey I bought from fanatics. I bought this white one of a forum member and got it today and I was looking side by side and i see that the white one is missing the feathers on the neck and the "Seahawks" on the chest. Jerseys looks and feels like a legit jersey. Can anyone provide an explanation for this?

image url upload

screen shot on windows

bryantology79

Reaction score
probably a nike factory error one. i read somewhere that you can get them cheap at nike outlet stores.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Either a Nike manufacturing error or a knock-off.

Along with the missing feathers and Seahawks on the chest, it is also missing the 12 flag on the inside of the collar.

Still a great looking jersey, just hope you didn't pay close to full price for it.

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1pqf06xz said:
What do the backs look like?

It has everything the same as my home jersey. The back is exactly the same as my home jersey. It doesnt seem like a knock off but its missing stuff

Steve2222

Reaction score
To be honest.....the white jersey looks better like that.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm with the others, this is probably just a defective jersey. Knock offs manufacturers only make knock off elites.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1yxe5uw2 said:
Hasselbeck":1yxe5uw2 said:
What do the backs look like?

It has everything the same as my home jersey. The back is exactly the same as my home jersey. It doesnt seem like a knock off but its missing stuff

Yeah would agree with the consensus here that it's probably a manufacturer defect.

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
It's a defect, but is is a legit Nike product. They were selling these at the Nike Factory stores here in WA towards the end of last season. They may even still have some now, but I have not been there in awhile. If I remember right, they were around $60. I believe they had Lynch, Wilson, and for some crazy reason they were selling RGIII jerseys as well (probably because of his slump. )

seahawksny

Reaction score
The numbers on the white are not as blue as the official ones I believe.
My son has a white and the blue looks much lighter than what they wear and what is offered on official sites.
the darker blue ( numbers on the white jersey) seem to fade out the feathers on the numbers which ive noticed is more authentic. but i could be wrong