I think we catch a break week 2

seabowl

Reaction score
Playing SD week 2 is a good deal for us. We have 10 days off after our game next Thursday while they play us on a short week (6 days off) after their late night Monday nighter against AZ.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Exactly natethegreat!!! But side note, thats probably their first home game right? Lot of emotion to fight there.

But in all honesty, Im just happy when a road game kicks off at 1 pst. Anything beyond that is gravy.

speaking of schedules, did you see the Raiders? They got hosed.
@ Jets 10 am
Home for houston
@pats 10 am
@dolphins 10 am

mikeak

Reaction score
Plus we catch a break in week 3 since we can play backups half the game in week 2

I would also say I like starting with a tough game. Everyone has been able to prepare for GB for awhile, we are home. It sets up nicely for us

Everything is needed to get through a brutal schedule at the end

rideaducati

Reaction score
mikeak":2en4rola said:
Plus we catch a break in week 3 since we can play backups half the game in week 2

I would also say I like starting with a tough game. Everyone has been able to prepare for GB for awhile, we are home. It sets up nicely for us

Everything is needed to get through a brutal schedule at the end

I don't expect the Packers to put up much of a fight. They tried to air it out last time and Rogers was sacked a bazillion times in the first half so this time they're gonna try to run the ball all night with a fat slow guy. That isn't gonna work well so Rogers will try to open it up again to no avail. All the while, Russell will be leading scoring drive after scoring drive. Game over by halftime. Seahawks 41 Pack 13.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
All I know is Thursday night is going to be loud and the Pack better bring their best.