Scott Eklund

kearly

Reaction score
I noticed that many of the pictures taken from the Seahawks game were credited to a photographer by the name of Scott Eklund. I was wondering, could this be the same Scott Eklund that used to be involved at the old .net? I imagine there's only so many Scott Eklund's in the world.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kearly":3rl4xj55 said:
I noticed that many of the pictures taken from the Seahawks game were credited to a photographer by the name of Scott Eklund. I was wondering, could this be the same Scott Eklund that used to be involved at the old .net? I imagine there's only so many Scott Eklund's in the world.
I think I asked him years ago and he said he wasn't that guy, but, I believe he does stuff with dawgman.com along with some radio work on KJR associated with that website.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":i32srn2j said:
kearly":i32srn2j said:
I think I asked him years ago and he said he wasn't that guy, but, I believe he does stuff with dawgman.com along with some radio work on KJR associated with that website.

He's a regular contributor on Dawgman and also posts there.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
I continue to be amazed how so many Americans have Swedish last names.. :D Eklund means... Oak grove / tiny oak forest.

Nordstrom means North stream. Even Hasselbeck is suspiciously swedish sounding...!

And then we have the very swedishy Anderson...

We are the brittish empire of surnames! :D