Jack In The Box giving away Seahawks antenna balls?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Niner friend of mine posted this. My response is in the red box.

Attachments

• aaron.gif
    aaron.gif
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,317

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
They are free with the purchase of a large combo meal. But they look really cheap this year. :x Just a sticker put on that says 2013 world champions. Okay if you're not going to actually use it I guess.

hawker84

Reaction score
Ya i purposely went there and ordered a large meal for my ball, not only did they get my order wrong and it was horrible as usual............that's right, they didn't put my ball in the bag...grrrrrrrr

tom sawyer

Reaction score
They are so cheaply made, looks nothing like the real thing, has zero value .... oh, and their antenna balls suck too!!

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
I've still got my antenna ball from last season on there. It a pretty beat up but it was on there for th magical season so it stays til it dies.

Rocket

Reaction score
I just thought I would point out the selflessness of our recently departed Old Fart™ who sent me two different balls several years apart.
Damn, I miss the guy.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
I could never get behind antenna balls. Those things are tacky as hell. I would rather drive around with a dong drawn in the dust on my car. :lol:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I love Jack in the Box. They have good food and they have a good selection on their menu - lots of sandwiches and burgers that come with different stuff and a lot of them are very reasonably priced. I can go in their and order like 3 different types of hamburgers and it's only like 8 dollars and it's way more than I can eat but I force it all down anyway.

Wish we had one where I live. Taco Time too.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Never been sicker than food poisoning from jacking the crack.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
MLOhawks":2hb47wjl said:
I could never get behind antenna balls. Those things are tacky as hell. I would rather drive around with a dong drawn in the dust on my car. :lol:

I can arrange that! where did you park?

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2euz29bf said:
I've still got my antenna ball from last season on there. It a pretty beat up but it was on there for th magical season so it stays til it dies.

Thissssss... Me as well .

acer1240

Reaction score
I still have mine that was given to me by Les. I've always treasured it

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I love me an Ultimate Cheeseburger. The damn antenna balls don't play well with the truck antenna though. Works on the Mustang and GN, just not on my daily driver.

Bummer.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Rocket":1w1uxh0o said:
I just thought I would point out the selflessness of our recently departed Old Fart[emoji769] who sent me two different balls several years apart.
Damn, I miss the guy.
He sent me some too last year. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title.

Thanks, Les. We miss you.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas as to how I can attach it to my shark fin satellite antenna?