What is it that you want to see this monday night?

had2bhawk

Reaction score
I would like to see a ground game that works the Redskins defense like SD did to the Hawks

I would like to see a long bomb to Percy.

I'd like to see C Michael carry for a quarter.

I'd like to see Luke Willson over the middle.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
had2bhawk":2cbrcbgr said:
I would like to see a ground game that works the Redskins defense like SD did to the Hawks

I would like to see a long bomb to Percy.

I'd like to see C Michaels carry for a quarter.

I'd like to see Luke Wilson over the middle.
The long bomb could be to anybody at least try one in the game. I'd like to see the defense stop getting dinked and dunked all the way down the field and it would be nice to see Michaels ACTIVE on gameday for once. Also I'd like to see a 57-0 game Seahawks.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Russell Wilson upright and healthy at the end of the game.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Percy had never really been known as a deep threat so i don't really understand the fascination with seeing him do it. Not that i wouldn't think it was awesome if it happened. Percy going deep isn't some automatic recipe for success.

I want to see Michael active and i suggest the roster spot be opened by Zach Miller's injury or sitting Paul Richardson.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Lockette for 39 yds wasn't "long"?
How far is considered a "long" bomb?"
Just curious.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":4uu4689m said:
Just curious.
In my mind it's the classic drop back and throw it 40+ yards in the air and whatever else is added on as RAC/YAC is a whole different thing. Mid-range is that 15-20 yard pass with RAC/YAC added.

McGruff

Reaction score
Basis4day":xxa6v4mx said:
Percy had never really been known as a deep threat so i don't really understand the fascination with seeing him do it. Not that i wouldn't think it was awesome if it happened. Percy going deep isn't some automatic recipe for success.

I want to see Michael active and i suggest the roster spot be opened by Zach Miller's injury or sitting Paul Richardson.

Actually, when Favre was in Minnesota they used Harvin deep a ton with a lot of success. But Ponder took over and couldn't throw further than a 5th grade girl, so they featured Percy in the screen game.

You can find lots of highlights of Percy catching deep balls from Favre.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2isu052p said:
ZorntoLargent":2isu052p said:
Just curious.
In my mind it's the classic drop back and throw it 40+ yards in the air and whatever else is added on as RAC/YAC is a whole different thing. Mid-range is that 15-20 yard pass with RAC/YAC added.

There was zero YAC on the Lockette TD.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2nkf5dr4 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2nkf5dr4 said:
ZorntoLargent":2nkf5dr4 said:
Just curious.

He's just asking what's considered a long bomb not what Lockette did or did not do. So I gave him my opinion.

Basis4day

Reaction score
McGruff":2mu81p04 said:
Basis4day":2mu81p04 said:

Actually, when Favre was in Minnesota they used Harvin deep a ton with a lot of success. But Ponder took over and couldn't throw further than a 5th grade girl, so they featured Percy in the screen game.

You can find lots of highlights of Percy catching deep balls from Favre.

By no means am i saying he can't do it. But it's not his calling card as a WR.

OP
OP
had2bhawk

had2bhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3ty64fte said:
Seanhawk":3ty64fte said:
MizzouHawkGal":3ty64fte said:
ZorntoLargent":3ty64fte said:
Just curious.

He's just asking what's considered a long bomb not what Lockette did or did not do. So I gave him my opinion.

We got a winner!

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I would love to see Beast Mode run all over them all game long on offense.

On Defense, I'd love to see Byron Maxwell pick off a couple of passes. He's been targeted a ton and I would love for him to put some pause in the other teams that think they can go after him all the time without paying.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Actually been thinking about this a lot. I really want to see Coleman make his presence known. He has been really solid(1TD) so far, but more or less invisible on TV. He is due! Same for Willson. I have been waiting for him to step up and this is his golden opportunity. I doubt we will see much, if any of Cmike this week but I am dying to see him show up and just shred. These three guys are such unknowns for an opposing defense that it could make them particularly dangerous.

Latest posts