Richard Damn Sherman

NorCalSeahawkFan

Reaction score
I used to wish that he would shut up, but now Im loving it. When he speaks he drives all the haters nuts, I mean absolutely insane. The hate that guy inspires. Now I look for his comments just to see people rag on him. Keep it up Richard. Its good stuff.

Basis4day

Reaction score
He plays better when he he puts the target on his back.

And what he said about Garcon really isn't that big a deal when you consider he was 2 for 3 for 23 yards and had to resort to hair pulling to get open.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm fine with Sherman talking crap, I just want him to own it when he doesn't play as well too.

He SAID no one came up to him after the SD game, even though the first reporter out of the locker room said "Sherman said no comment."

My guess is he was pissed off that we lost, and he didn't make the plays he normally does......so he probably was less than approachable. But that's my point, talk all you want, but also own it on the flip side.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1m7u9kcc said:
I'm fine with Sherman talking crap, I just want him to own it when he doesn't play as well too.

He SAID no one came up to him after the SD game, even though the first reporter out of the locker room said "Sherman said no comment."

My guess is he was pissed off that we lost, and he didn't make the plays he normally does......so he probably was less than approachable. But that's my point, talk all you want, but also own it on the flip side.

Sherman explained what happened after the SD game. Danny O'Neill pretty much backed him up on the radio later in the week. Article about Sherman's point of view below.

http://mynorthwest.com/1036/2609179/Sea ... -Wednesday

And here is Danny O'Neil explaining what he saw of Richard in the Locker room:

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... nd%20Moore

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Basis4day":3epbn7q5 said:
Sgt. Largent":3epbn7q5 said:

Sherman explained what happened after the SD game. Danny O'Neill pretty much backed him up on the radio later in the week. Article about Sherman's point of view below.

I read that when it came out, but Gregg Bell from the New Tribune was the one who reported that Sherman said "I'm not talking."........not Danny O'Neill.

Bell later wrote that a reporter from his newspaper only saw Sherman on his way out of the locker room. When the star cornerback was approached by a reporter, Sherman “firmly, but politely” said “I’m not talking.”

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
NorCalSeahawkFan":1k6ochm9 said:
I used to wish that he would shut up, but now Im loving it. When he speaks he drives all the haters nuts, I mean absolutely insane. The hate that guy inspires. Now I look for his comments just to see people rag on him. Keep it up Richard. Its good stuff.

There's a thread over on ExtremeSkins, wow... the hate over there for Sherman would make Emperor Palpatine curl up and cry into his pillow.

It's hilarious. :lol:

Rainger

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3a4dowdu said:
Basis4day":3a4dowdu said:
Sgt. Largent":3a4dowdu said:

I read that when it came out, but Gregg Bell from the New Tribune was the one who reported that Sherman said "I'm not talking."........not Danny O'Neill.

And you believe the Media??? They say all sorts of things to "create" the story. I wouldn't trust a statement from a Journalist who probably wants to get ratings. What better thing to do then create a story about Sherman.

He may be telling the truth however in al my many years of dealing with reporters I have found they are way short of 50% when telling the truth or not twisting facts to create something entirely different from the truth.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2lsiiy33 said:

Pretty much how I feel about it. Motivate yourself however you need to, but own it when you're not good. And everyone is not good once in a while. I don't think he did it to be a douche, but he's passionate and smart enough to know he shouldn't talk to the media when he's that pissed.