Keep Percy or Bevell?

If we had to get rid of one today knowing what we traded Percy for who would you choose?

• Bye bye Percy

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Adios Bevell

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seabowl

Reaction score
If we had to get rid of one today knowing what we traded Percy for who would you choose? Basically asking who's at fault for Percy's lackluster production.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I think it really depends on the kind of teammate he was. If the rumor he tried to fight Russell is true do you still want him on the team>

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Percy, obviously. Bevell did OC us to a SB. Percy played a minimal part.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Percy is a great player, but what has he done for this team? Throw a coach that helped you win a Super Bowl for you under the bus to keep a player who's cycled through 4 HCs, including the two most player-friendly coaches in the NFL (Carroll and Frazier)? To me, that's an embarrassing sentiment.

Why is this even being framed as an either/or scenario? My money is on this having almost nothing to do with that.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Gotta put a dollar Value on the disruption a guy like this causes within your organization. Percy gone!

Vpk0718

Reaction score
I'd love to have gotten rid of both of them, but after finding out today how much of a cancer he is, Percy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts