It's ok guys. Everything will be fine. Promise.

Crizilla

Reaction score
We were 4-4 in 2012 and finished strong at 11-5. Still have 5 division games left. Plus, Halo: The Master Chief Collection comes out in a few weeks. Everyone just stay calm. We will see where we stand at the end of the season. Anything can happen if we make the playoffs.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
also, can a mod please move this to the general section? thanks you

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Carolina will tell you lots about the rest of the season. If we lose that one, we're scrambling for even a chance to make the playoffs. With a win, I think we'll be OK.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Carolina's defense the last 5 games has been awful. Given up 30+ points in 4 of those games. Time for us to win 3 straight and be sittin' pretty at 6-3

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3mnwcdsz said:
We were 4-4 in 2012 and finished strong at 11-5. Still have 5 division games left. Plus, Halo: The Master Chief Collection comes out in a few weeks. Everyone just stay calm. We will see where we stand at the end of the season. Anything can happen if we make the playoffs.
It's pretty obvious that the League is bent on holding the Seahawks from repeating, so how can you make that "promise"?
Obvious lousy calls/non-calls last week, and again this week, and some around here don't see it???
I'll readily admit that I'm a sore loser when the Officiating is so damned obvious about who they want to win, , It's just wrong.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
As bad as we have played this season, we've yet to be blown out. It's going to be a rough year but at least we're still in the mix.