Lockette

NW_whippet

Reaction score
My head was turned by the Harvin bomb, so maybe I missed a report or something the week before, but where was Lockette in the game? I felt he was missed in the one area we truely needed him last night.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
NW_whippet":jgan7dhc said:
My head was turned by the Harvin bomb, so maybe I missed a report or something the week before, but where was Lockette in the game? I felt he was missed in the one area we truely needed him last night.

The one area we truly needed him was on special teams and he got fooled on that punt return like everyone else. Well we also need a pass rush. Can he do that?

OP
OP
NW_whippet

NW_whippet

Reaction score
haven't had time to rewatch the game yet but from what I remember Lockette wasnt in on that play. Kerse was. Wondering if I just missed seeingp him.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Anyone wonder why we didn't try him for KRs?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
NW_whippet":3r25opl2 said:
haven't had time to rewatch the game yet but from what I remember Lockette wasnt in on that play. Kerse was. Wondering if I just missed seeingp him.

Nope, Lockette was the lead dog. He was the first guy to get to Tavon Austin.

OP
OP
NW_whippet

NW_whippet

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1ghr0014 said:
NW_whippet":1ghr0014 said:

Nope, Lockette was the lead dog. He was the first guy to get to Tavon Austin.
ah thank you. Must have just missed that.

ManBunts

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3tlrxc5l said:
Anyone wonder why we didn't try him for KRs?

I think Walters is still pretty damn fast and has a bit more lateral ability for running. Lockette is a straight line runner.

Also I don't think we saw him on offense a lot because we had both Richardson and Norwood active