MPHS / Oak Harbor invited to workout at the VMAC

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Pete invited the MP and Oak Harbor football teams to come workout at the VMAC today.

Great distraction for these kids.
I love the good things our team does off the field.

Reaction score
Carroll reached out to the football teams from both Marysville Pilchuck and Oak Harbor after the tragic shooting on Friday at Marysville Pilchuck. It has not yet been worked out when Oak Harbor may be able to practice at the Seahawks facility, the Virginia Mason Athletic Center, in Renton.

The two teams were to play for the WESCO North title Friday night. After the game was cancelled, Oak Harbor offered to forfeit the game and give Marysville Pilchuck first place. Each will play in the playoffs this weekend.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/highs...le-pilchuck-oak-harbor/#.VE8WXU7PoVg.facebook

Go Hawks,
BillA

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
That's pretty sweet.

I graduated from MP, class of 2002. No, I was not on the football team, but I would have loved this. :179417:

Nice gesture by Pete and the Seahawks organization! :th2thumbs:

BigMeach

Reaction score
Hawksfanatik":2qb0innp said:
That's pretty sweet.

I graduated from MP, class of 2002. No, I was not on the football team, but I would have loved this. :179417:

Same here... Who are you ? PM if you prefer.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Let me tell you that the OHSD is equally classy. From the Superintendent on down, that is a top notch school district. I taught in the Oak Harbor school district for the past 6 years, so know the teachers, staff, and many, many of the students (including some on that team) very well. The people from OHSD will always have a very special place in my heart, so this is really cool to see. There are a LOT of Seahawks faithful in that school district and I'm very happy for them.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
BigMeach":27lhpzvw said:
Hawksfanatik":27lhpzvw said:
That's pretty sweet.

Same here... Who are you ? PM if you prefer.

Hey BigMeach, check your PMs.