Carr to get top end money

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawks will always be #1 now.

Ff 1010314 xl

I can support a AFC team that was also a favorite before the Seahawks existence.

1goyUmwxdWNs7Twe3rNXUZqfXRlmd4A OdEbgPQrq16prdzKeA

Fan of the man

lynch.jpeg

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Chris, I never had a favorite team before Seattle. I was only 10 when I fell in love with them, so it's been a lifelong thing for me. The only reason I like Detroit is because I have lived in Michigan since 1984. #24 will always be blue and green to me....ALWAYS. I still think Carr is a punk though.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":qejteo52 said:
Chris, I never had a favorite team before Seattle. I was only 10 when I fell in love with them, so it's been a lifelong thing for me. The only reason I like Detroit is because I have lived in Michigan since 1984. #24 will always be blue and green to me....ALWAYS. I still think Carr is a punk though.

Can we just call him Yugo????

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":34v0xzzv said:
Seahwkgal":34v0xzzv said:

:laugh:
Edsel, Pacer, Chevette or Gremlin would suffice too.

chris98251

Reaction score
It's quite obvious that some can't perceive life before the Seahawks, feel good that you were spoiled being able to have a team in your location when you decided to become a Football fan.

253hawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1lvmouy8 said:
Seahawkfan80":1lvmouy8 said:
Seahwkgal":1lvmouy8 said:

:laugh:
Edsel, Pacer, Chevette or Gremlin would suffice too.

You all missed the low-hanging fruit.

023-_D8O8828-620x414.jpg

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
chris98251":3oikttqo said:
It's quite obvious that some can't perceive life before the Seahawks, feel good that you were spoiled being able to have a team in your location when you decided to become a Football fan.
Very spoiled..I agree. Then we moved to Michigan in 1984 when I was 17. That SUCKED!! I can't perceive life before the Seahawks because I was kinda young? The only NFL memory I have before that is when the Cowboys/Steelers were playing on TV(SB?) and my father was watching it. I never cared about any of the teams UNTIL the Seahawks when I was 10. I think it was because I thought Zorn was cute. :laugh:

RedAlice

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":39g6vu76 said:
RedAlice":39g6vu76 said:
BostonBlackie":39g6vu76 said:
pmedic920":39g6vu76 said:
You wouldn't "root" for them if they were playing the Pat's in the AFCCG ?

Why would anyone but an Oakland resident do that?

I'm not sure whether to ask if you are implying that only Oakland residents love the Raiders (obviously wrong), or if you mean that only people who reside in a team's hometown love that team (obviously wrong).

So I'll just not ask you anything.

As a Rams fan, I'd always "root" for the Raiders over the Pats. I hate the Pats. I hate the Chargers. Raiders can hopefully get some traction against both of them in the coming years. Go Raiders.

Well certainly anyone has the right to root for anyone they want, so there's that. But frankly, and this is another discussion really, the only true fan is the fan who lives where the team resides. They are the only ones directly impacted by that franchise "living", contributing, and impacting them in all the ways a professional team within a community does. You are a prime example. To say you hate, your word, the Patriots, is a purely irrational, emotional, response, based on nothing but the firing of a few electrical impulses in your brain. Those electric charges are your only connection to the purposed event.

So wrong on every point.

I have a very good reason for hating the Patriots, and it has everything to do with my team, the Rams. Not going to give you a history lesson here, as you seem quite unable to understand things.

The true fan is one who loves, supports and follows their team whether they are winning or losing. It's lovely.

I'm watching the San Diego fans deal with what I personally dealt with in 1995, and I respect both those who decide to stay fans of the Chargers, and those who do not. It's up to them. I chose to keep my loyalty to the Rams and suffered through the hell of them moving, and then the heaven of them coming home.

I was as much a fan of the St. Louis Rams as I am of the LA Rams, even though I did not like St. Louis at all.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":96pwck9h said:
RedAlice":96pwck9h said:
Seahwkgal":96pwck9h said:
I don't get how any Seahawk fan could have been a fan of Oakland. They were a major division rival. Now I think most Hawk fans just "don't hate" them anymore. I sure as hell will not root for them. Actually, I could care less about them. Meh..

If you could care less about them, why don't you then?
BUAHAHAHAHA. Grammar Nazi'ing it up; love it.

You've been slacking sweetie....