Arizona vs. Detroit

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Actually, a nice first drive by Arizona.

And there's a TD. Detroit looks discombobulated.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Is this a "must lose" for us? I know we still have two left with AZ, but with our loss today I don't see much chance of winning the division if the Cards go 9-1.

Sorry Ringless, you're a class act but

GO LIONS

ringless

Reaction score
A lot of our fans thought I was stupid for doubting Stanton. Even with statistics. Palmer was the 9th best qb in the league and Stanton had the lowest completion percentage in the league. I don't trust him. My board is all homers. Stanton states down his receivers and it shows. He's average at best

ringless

Reaction score
Maybe you guys want the lions to lose bc of wildcard implications. Jump on the cardinals train this week with me!!! I was on yours during the superbowl.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
ringless":w9nxad7x said:
Maybe you guys want the lions to lose bc of wildcard implications. Jump on the cardinals train this week with me!!! I was on yours during the superbowl.

We need you guys to lose this one. Then we can take care of the other two.

James in PA

Reaction score
Friggin Lions need to get their heads outta their asses. We can't go into next week with Zona 3 games up on us if we're going to have a shot at the division. Even if we'd beat them next week, it would be too much to overcome if they win today.

lucky49

Reaction score
how do the cardinals attempt deep passes on literally every play and still win games

ringless

Reaction score
We were better with Palmer on the deep passes. Stanton's a like of steaming shit. We won't go anywhere with him.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I hate finesse teams who run sideways on 3rd and inches

davidonmi

Reaction score
He was short, ridiculous non review.
Stafford wasn't winning it anyway so it didn't matter most ikey

mwmccollough

Reaction score
Wasn't under two minutes and Detroit was out of timeouts. Agree though, definitely short and a very favorable spot

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Arizona reminds me of our team...from last year that is...hungry for every play and every hit. Guess those guys are playing for contracts too...

rjdriver

Reaction score
ringless":37kco6xn said:

Trust me, the second we are eliminated from the playoffs, I'll be on board with the Cards. I rooted for them against the Stealers a few years back. After feeing the elation of winning our first Super Bowl last year, I want all long suffering true fans of historically unsuccessful teams to feel what I have this past year. Last Super Bowl was one of the greatest days of my life, literally.

Until that moment comes though, don't write us off.