Jets and Bills @ Detroit

HawkWow

Reaction score
Harvin brings kick off out to the 15 (!). Gets a couple targets for about 3 yds but did a good job breaking up what could have been an Int.

Buffalo takes punt and a few plays later...TD!

Just wanted to let you guys know the game is being televised on Sunday ticket.

pehawk

Reaction score
We get it, you hate Jews.

No, for real though I'm en route home and excited to see two games tonight.

Lithium

Reaction score
Bills have so much talent but can't seem to come together and play like they should. If they had Russell Wilson I think they are a 10 win team.

pehawk

Reaction score
With Wilson they're a 12 win team. No doubt in my mind

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":2vcuny8k said:
We get it, you hate Jews.

No, for real though I'm en route home and excited to see two games tonight.

I think they said the Ravens / Saints game has been delayed due to a "power outage". They might have been joking. If they were, they need new writers (someone like yourself).

I think I just saw Rex Ryan say the bad word. Mario Williams continues to be a beast. Harvin hasn't done jack and Vick has looked crappier than ever. The bags under Orton's eyes suggest he's been staying up late, doin who knows what, with Jay Cutler.

Jets stop Bills on 4th down at Jets 45. 7-3 Bills

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Man.. I'd love to have either.

Nice TD toss from Orton to Chandler.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Harvin with another stumbling KO return to the 15. Bills all over the Jets. 17-3 and probably not that close.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Harvin runs route short of marker then drops catchable ball...this forces jets to punt, that forces Bills to block punt for TD. Laughter abounds. 24-3 Buff.

pehawk

Reaction score
Wow is this game so bad its good. It's the Human Centipede of MNF...

I actually like Vick, feel bad for the guy.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":3bbb5jko said:

Yep. Same here. Once in a while I will comment that he screwed himself and Atlanta by refusing to consider another position (Staub looked the part back then), but I will never join the party that bashes Vick for his off field stuff. Not that I approve, I don't, but when players like Stallworth get slapped on the wrist for killing a man...I'd say Mike Vick paid his dues. Can you imagine the firkin endorsement millions he lost? He was Lebron or Tiger Woods at the time. Coulda' made a 100 mil with a few phone calls. He took it all like a man and who knows, he may actually be able to tame Harvin (a bit).

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Odd you'd bring centipedes into the conversation. You should have seen the monster Mrs. Wow killed in her garden today. 8" as big around as your ring finger. I've been bitten 3 times by the bastards. Imagine being stung by 10 wasps simultaneously. Do we even have these pricks in Washington?

pehawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":1hpecr1n said:
pehawk":1hpecr1n said:

Yep. Same here. Once in a while I will comment that he screwed himself and Atlanta by refusing to consider another position (Staub looked the part back then), but I will never join the party that bashes Vick for his off field stuff. Not that I approve, I don't, but when players like Stallworth get slapped on the wrist for killing a man...I'd say Mike Vick paid his dues. Can you imagine the firkin endorsement millions he lost? He was Lebron or Tiger Woods at the time. Coulda' made a 100 mil with a few phone calls. He took it all like a man and who knows, he may actually be able to tame Harvin (a bit).

The worst part of the whole episode is he HAS to say all the right things to keep his career going. He has to be a "yes" man, it's sickening. Leonard Little and Stallworth killed people and unless I'm mistaken they did less time than Vick.

We'll never know what he could've been if he hadn't had that detour. I remember the kid Vick taking a Tech school to a National Championship games. Pl

Plus, he had the best "oh, sorry, you need Valtrex now" name of all time, Ron Mexico.

Yeah, we have centipedes here. But, they're the harmless, liberal, Kurt Cobain mourning types of centipedes.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
After the last few years, a bad QB in NY is surprising as sunrise, but a terrible secondary shocks the hell out of me.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Haha...I forgot about Ron Mexico.

Vick was that eras Griffin to me. I mean that with all respect to both...talking college ball. I had the same concerns for both: Too fearless after tucking the ball. Vick has survived much longer than I ever thought he would, so I'm 1 and 1 on those 2.

I'd never seen a centipede before coming to Hawaii. Millipedes, yes...but these bastards...I once saw one kill a mouse and they make our scorpions look like crib toys. I'd say I've killed 1000s. No exaggeration. With that, I am certain they are hunting me down. Our place is tighter than a frog's ass and I spray shit that would kill 10,000 Cambodians and I spray it monthly...still they appear. Waiting. Watching. lol.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Scottemojo":61u38fgx said:
After the last few years, a bad QB in NY is surprising as sunrise, but a terrible secondary shocks the hell out of me.

Agreed. Rex can talk his way out of a lot of tings, but this performance by his D would shame his daddy and just may see him fired as early as tomorrow. That's what I would do if I were Idzik. Every man for himself.

Geno throws the deep ball to Harvin but Percy fails to get separation. Not a great pass and it also looked like Harvin may have taken a bit of a mugging as well....but no flag, so perfectly acceptable.

And that's something of interest. It would be fun to see how many flags Harvin should get...but don't.

minormillikin

Reaction score
The Jets are so effing terrible.

And I'm glad. Screw New York City suburb teams. If they were average or better, we'd have to hear about them 24/7.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pehawk":kefie0op said:
With Wilson they're a 12 win team. No doubt in my mind
Easily so let's NOT resign Wilson given we already are a 12 win team in a division that isn't Snow White and the 3 Dwarves right?