Hear that squeaky noise?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
ivotuk":2brhkmk9 said:
I thought it was Jed York's tight ass not willing to pay Harbaugh.

Would you pay him?

I would pay Fangio and boot Harbaugh and Roman. Fangio is the sole reason that team has remained relevant even with all the talent on offense. If I'm York I boot Harb's and offer the job to Fangio or at very least try and keep him as the DC and find an offensive minded coach to pair with him.

rlkats

Reaction score
RichNhansom":346zovnc said:
ivotuk":346zovnc said:

Would you pay him?

I would pay Fangio and boot Harbaugh and Roman. Fangio is the sole reason that team has remained relevant even with all the talent on offense. If I'm York I boot Harb's and offer the job to Fangio or at very least try and keep him as the DC and find an offensive minded coach to pair with him.

Smartest thing Ive read yet. Fangio is a genious for what he is doing.

rideaducati

Reaction score
rlkats":3bgffsp2 said:
RichNhansom":3bgffsp2 said:
ivotuk":3bgffsp2 said:

Would you pay him?

Smartest thing Ive read yet. Fangio is a genious for what he is doing.

Baalke doesn't have the balls to do this and once all the players that were there before Baalke are gone, Fangio won't look like a genius anymore either. I've said all along that the more the niners have to play Baalke picks, the worse they'll get.