Kap to be Benched!? Is this True......

Hawks46

Reaction score
No freaking way.

This article lost all credibility to me when it said Kaepernick could learn a lot from Michael Vick.

Then it goes on to say they're giving up and conceding the division to the Cards and Seahawks.

Harbaugh is a lot of things, but he's not a quitter. He'll fight to the end.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Lol that's a satire website, look at the article list to the right and you will see.

Babsmack

Reaction score
lol

If you buy that then I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona

OP
OP
C

CDAHawksFan

Reaction score
Yes it is.....Ha. Fooled me. I think I was hoping more than anything.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Heard they are trying to trade Hardouche too. Can't get any better than this. Well if the dropped all of their last games would be great as well.

Cartire

Reaction score
Not a day goes by that someone post a Dailyleak article and is shocked at all about what theyre reading.

Surprised I dont see more onion sources as well.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
If it were true, we'd be seeing it on Twitter and ESPN and not from some random website that nobody's ever heard of.

They're guessing and hoping that they nail it and experience a bump in their Twitter traffic. Same as 90% of the "rumors" out there, including quite a few people on this website.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
ian Rappaport says Lynch is going to SF in exchange for harbaugh to come be our offensive coordinator.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Humor aside, I'd definitely consider benching Kaepernick for the Seattle game. It is clear Kaep suffers from narcissism. Time after time the Hawks have added to his insecurities. This next game could very well surpass anything he's known before on a football field.

The Hawks have that entire org and fan base on the ropes right now, pounding and weakening them with body shots. Pete and Harbaugh have attempted to downplay the ugliness between them...but how much of it still exists? We know for fact the players do not like each other. How badly would Pete and certainly the team, like to send Harbaugh packing and his team spiraling downward towards the canvas of the NFCW?

Most, myself included, would say...too bad. Kaep is getting paid a fortune to take such ego-deflating hits. But does that really serve the best interests of the 49ers in what will probably be an elimination game? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Kaep's crazy cartoon eyes just one more time this season, but if I were the FO, I just might have Kaep suffer some migraines starting next Monday. Maybe Gabbert, with little to lose, may just make the game a bit competitive. It's getting to the point in Santa Clara where damage control might just be top priority, imo.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Definitely satire, but poorly written as it doesn't read like satire unless you realize the context of the entire website.

However if they want to do that by all means!

Marvin49

Reaction score
CDAHawksFan":3kji3p90 said:
http://dailyleak.org/2014/11/49ers-kaepernick-benched-in-favor-of-blaine-gabbert/

LOL.

Um, no.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":23uni3fb said:
CDAHawksFan":23uni3fb said:
http://dailyleak.org/2014/11/49ers-kaepernick-benched-in-favor-of-blaine-gabbert/

LOL.

Um, no.

Again, did you really laugh out loud? If not, why type it? LOL is only appropriate between two 9yo girls discussing boy bands and puppies.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":2l26u8va said:
Marvin49":2l26u8va said:
CDAHawksFan":2l26u8va said:

LOL.

Um, no.

Again, did you really laugh out loud? If not, why type it? LOL is only appropriate between two 9yo girls discussing boy bands and puppies.

LOL. Yup, I LOLed. LOL.

Yer funny.

LOL.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":2hzygivn said:
A "little bird" tweeted we were trading for Vincent Jackson weeks ago.

The hell does that have to do with an article done in satire?