Stanton injury update

ringless

Reaction score
Mike Jurecki @mikejurecki · 10m 10 minutes ago
Hearing #Cardinals fear Drew Stanton could be out, and lost for the season. Stanton will have an MRI tomorrow morning.

Arians: “Who knows? We might put a package in for Logan."

Mike Jurecki @mikejurecki · 59m 59 minutes ago
>> RT @Cardschatter: Arians: Went with Lindley over Thomas because of experience.

What a waste of a great season. Worst way to clinch a playoff spot

RedAlice

Reaction score
ringless":1omg4m96 said:
Mike Jurecki @mikejurecki · 10m 10 minutes ago
Hearing #Cardinals fear Drew Stanton could be out, and lost for the season. Stanton will have an MRI tomorrow morning.

Arians: “Who knows? We might put a package in for Logan."

Mike Jurecki @mikejurecki · 59m 59 minutes ago
>> RT @Cardschatter: Arians: Went with Lindley over Thomas because of experience.

What a waste of a great season. Worst way to clinch a playoff spot

That really did suck. Sorry.

There is really nothing good about this game I was so looking forward to.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Im sure they will be fine...doesnt matter how pathetic your offense looks the D somehow wins every single game

kearly

Reaction score
You wonder how Arizona could have any hope of winning a playoff game, but then again, the NFC South.

getnasty

Reaction score
It might not be a bad thing for Arizona, it's not like Stanton was setting the world on fire.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Better than tear. RT @mikejurecki: Update on #AZCardinals QB Drew Stanton hearing sprained ACL and Grade 2 MCL sprain. Arians talks 12:15.

However, the drop off from Palmer to Stanton was huge regardless of what anyone on this board says. We were scoring 24 ppg with Palmer, and Stanton was struggling to get to 10. Palmer had the 9th best QBR in the league which is pretty damn good. The drop off from Stanton to Lindley is significant as well. Lindley has 0 TD and 7 interceptions in his career and was unemployed a month ago. Has not thrown a single pass with the first string in practice. He is our 4th string QB. Its significant in the fact that this is a game where the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins, its a game of inches. Lindley is the player that is going to make even more mistakes, and not be able to get us that inch. Lets be real

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
ringless":1r1128f7 said:
Better than tear. RT @mikejurecki: Update on #AZCardinals QB Drew Stanton hearing sprained ACL and Grade 2 MCL sprain. Arians talks 12:15.

However, the drop off from Palmer to Stanton was huge regardless of what anyone on this board says. We were scoring 24 ppg with Palmer, and Stanton was struggling to get to 10. Palmer had the 9th best QBR in the league which is pretty damn good. The drop off from Stanton to Lindley is significant as well. Lindley has 0 TD and 7 interceptions in his career and was unemployed a month ago. Has not thrown a single pass with the first string in practice. He is our 4th string QB. Its significant in the fact that this is a game where the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins, its a game of inches. Lindley is the player that is going to make even more mistakes, and not be able to get us that inch. Lets be real

BA is coach of the year easily (Carroll should have won it last year). Losing Washington, Dockett, Honeybadger, Abraham... WOW!! And yet, they are in 1st place. I think the Hawk will best them this year but there maybe a new rivalry brewing for next year.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Here's a post made by SeaGal2013 (in the incorrect forum)

FIrst time post so here we go, lol...just read that Drew Stanton has a ACL sprain and a grade 2 MCL sprain..very unlikely he will play against Seattle....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... er=ya5nbcs

Things just got a little more interesting in the NFC West...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard he's week to week but unlikely to play vs. Seattle.

Ringless, I've got a question for you......why do you think Arians won't play Thomas? Too juch for a rook to be thrown into a high pressure divisional race?
I was surprise last night when he used Linley instead.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1ezefz0c said:
Yeah, I heard he's week to week but unlikely to play vs. Seattle.

Ringless, I've got a question for you......why do you think Arians won't play Thomas? Too juch for a rook to be thrown into a high pressure divisional race?
I was surprise last night when he used Linley instead.

I wondered the same thing. ringless can asnwer better about his team, but reading more it seems he is supposed to be a rookie who is learning and not to be destroyed early on the field.

Probably a good plan. Look at Rodgers. and Bradford. and RG3.