Dallass fans are fealling frisky......

irocdave

Reaction score
Stopped at one of their sites last night and lurked. The general consensus is the Cowboys whooped ass in Seattle and will do it again in the playoffs.

http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/4 ... own-to-it/

Cowboy fans seem to be walking on water again...Ehh, guess they should feel confident but I would LOVE to see the Cowboys in the NFCCG. Caveat to that is if the officiating is fair, which would be hard to bank on. Not taking anything away from the Cowgirls, they were the better team that day. The day they come back to Seattle wont be the same day though.....

Had to chuckle at this one "will the coaching staff remain the same "
http://cowboyszone.com/threads/will-the ... ct.310045/

As if there is a coaching tree for JG / dirty old man JJ.

And another "WE WANT SEATTLE!!" thread http://cowboyszone.com/threads/dear-san ... le.310116/

shawnsim

Reaction score
irocdave":2v6t2fjo said:
Stopped at one of their sites last night and lurked. The general consensus is the Cowboys whooped ass in Seattle and will do it again in the playoffs.

http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/4 ... own-to-it/

Cowboy fans seem to be walking on water again...Ehh, guess they should feel confident but I would LOVE to see the Cowboys in the NFCCG. Caveat to that is if the officiating is fair, which would be hard to bank on. Not taking anything away from the Cowgirls, they were the better team that day. The day they come back to Seattle wont be the same day though.....

Had to chuckle at this one "will the coaching staff remain the same "
http://cowboyszone.com/threads/will-the ... ct.310045/

As if there is a coaching tree for JG / dirty old man JJ.

And another "WE WANT SEATTLE!!" thread http://cowboyszone.com/threads/dear-san ... le.310116/

Meh.

Their fansite is littered with banner ads for Asian brides. The posters and their site reek of desperation and fading relevance.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Dallas DID whoop ass in Seattle. What game were you watching?

The only difference is, I think the Dallas team today is the same or marginally better than that Dallas team. But this Hawks team today is much, much better today than that Seahawks team, and considering the Hawks only lost that game by a TD. In addition that I think the FANS took that game lightly (i feel like a lot of STHs sold off their seats to casual and rival fans), that game was not loud and lacking energy from the crowd. I think if the Hawks can secure HFA and it gets to that game, much, much different game.

Either way their fans SHOULD feel confident. The Cowboys preseason were ranked as a joke, they're playing great football, and not many teams come into Seattle and beat Seattle. Especially the way they did. So yeah they deserve to feel confident, and hopefully Seattle can squish that in the NFCCG.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't care one bit about what a Cowboys fan thinks. Especially about what took place in that game which was clearly a big mistake in coaching.

Lynch runs for first down? Oh.. let's throw it. That didn't work? Well let's give it to Percy behind the LOS. 3rd and 10? Let's throw to Percy again or better yet throw it deep.

Oh.. Dallas milked out a drive? Let's throw it 3 straight and put our defense on the field again.

Not going to happen. I would enjoy the Cowboys return immensely and of all the ridiculous fan bases, only one trumps the Niner fans and their owner is just as bad.

djb28

Reaction score
We lost by less than a TD with how many starters out? 6? Yeah, Come back to Seattle get your ass handed to you.

ivotuk

Reaction score
What cracks me up about it all:

"Russell Wilson throws the ball 20 times for 200 = Game Manager"

"Tony Romo throws the ball 20 times for 218 yards = MVP!"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Deal with a delusional Cowboys fan on a daily basis, biggest crap talked you've ever heard. Says the same thing, I said if the 'girls play up here in the postseason they lose, and Romo might have to be carried off. I said Kamtrack won't be playing on one leg and you won't have Burley covering Diva Bryant. Plus Bevell will actually use Beastmode this time and not insist on throwing 20 bubble screens to Harvin.

nanomoz

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2mb5dbr2 said:
Dallas DID whoop ass in Seattle. What game were you watching?

The only difference is, I think the Dallas team today is the same or marginally better than that Dallas team. But this Hawks team today is much, much better today than that Seahawks team, and considering the Hawks only lost that game by a TD. In addition that I think the FANS took that game lightly (i feel like a lot of STHs sold off their seats to casual and rival fans), that game was not loud and lacking energy from the crowd. I think if the Hawks can secure HFA and it gets to that game, much, much different game.

Either way their fans SHOULD feel confident. The Cowboys preseason were ranked as a joke, they're playing great football, and not many teams come into Seattle and beat Seattle. Especially the way they did. So yeah they deserve to feel confident, and hopefully Seattle can squish that in the NFCCG.

What a great post. Touche.

kearly

Reaction score
Dallas is worth respecting, but the Seahawks probably beat the Cowboys without issue had the game been played last week. Seattle had issues with interior pressure early in the season, as well as an identity crisis on offense where the team couldn't figure out how to get Harvin to click in the offense. The locker room seemed to be at a low point too, and there's a lot of belief that it was a locker room turnaround that got the team on it's current streak of dominance.

Assuming that Seattle gets the #1, I'm actually glad that Seattle lost the first game. It gives them a mental edge in a rematch and Dallas a psychological disadvantage. Losing teams usually have more to improve on from tape study. I'd still prefer to avoid the Cowboys if possible, but I think Seattle would still have a better than not chance to win.

SF49r

Reaction score
I think the game earlier this season where Dallas beat you guys was a fluke, you guys didn't have your identity on offense yet and they were getting away with all kinds of holding in the offensive line. If you guys meet in the playoffs its going to be real ugly for the Cowboys, I am calling a Seattle blowout. Probably going to be rooting for you guys in that game, I still hate the Cowboys with a passion.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
SF49r":1yrb74ia said:
I think the game earlier this season where Dallas beat you guys was a fluke, you guys didn't have your identity on offense yet and they were getting away with all kinds of holding in the offensive line. If you guys meet in the playoffs its going to be real ugly for the Cowboys, I am calling a Seattle blowout. Probably going to be rooting for you guys in that game, I still hate the Cowboys with a passion.

I am right there with you SF49r. One thing we can agree on is this, Cowgirls suck. We will play them next year but I root like mad for San Francisco when you guys play these clowns. America's team my A--

SF49r

Reaction score
I hope they stay out of the superbowl I am already seeing there obnoxious fans popping up all over place now that they made the playoffs. Please beat them, I can deal with you guys but Cowboys fans hell no.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Beating Dallas to make the Super Bowl would be just as satisfying as beating the Niners last year.

And the re-match would probably go down the same road as Arizona vs Oregon.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
How did Dallas whoop us in Seattle? Did it not come down to the last several series? Even then...this ain't the same Seahawks

RunTheBall

Reaction score
We were leading with under 4 minutes left in the game; they won by 7. I wouldn't say that's "whooping" us.

Largent80

Reaction score
So, they caught us at the right time, just like SF did to them.

We are NOT that team now, and I hope we DO play them for when it truly counts.

they want NO part of this team right now.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Wilson is perfect in revenge games. And the Cowboys' collapse is only going to get more painful as the pressure mounts. Bring it on

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Local cowboy fans are the worst here. My experience. Why on earth do I run I to so many cowboy fans in PNW when we have had the hawks for decades! Go hawks