Ndamukong Suh stepped on Rodgers' injured calf

hawknation2014

Reaction score
It looked intentional to me, as he took an additional step backwards and pressed on the calf.

Suh should be suspended for the Wild Card game, which will help ensure the Seahawks will not have to play Detroit.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
It was absolutely disgusting. The name is an animal.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/seankjensen/status/549358471045316608[/tweet]

Msfann

Reaction score
He leaned into it by putting weight on the heel, you can tell it was on purpose. anyone else they would have instantly gone to their toes if possible to avoid hurting the other player or hurting their ankle.

His ass should be kicked out of football for that crap. i mean now. today even. he's pulled this crap too many times.

OrFan

Reaction score
A repeat offender for this garbage. Should receive a year suspension.

homerun1970

Reaction score
He is the poster child for this stuff. It "may" have been unintentional but sure doesn't look it. The man is past the point of giving him the benefit of the doubt. They can have one player back for chicken crap behavior and lose another.

IrishNW

Reaction score
This shit happens every game. Suh is just dumb enough to get caught doing it. Hope this lowers his price tag and maybe he comes to seattle next year *drool

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
IllinformedHarmoniousAmericancrayfish.gif

RedAlice

Reaction score
IrishNW":dy89kgnz said:
This shit happens every game. Suh is just dumb enough to get caught doing it. Hope this lowers his price tag and maybe he comes to seattle next year *drool

Hawk fans on this board complain, whine and name-call about much less as "dirty team play" and then "drool" wishing the dirtiest player in the league is on your team. Wow.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RedAlice":t4bqvj0o said:
IrishNW":t4bqvj0o said:

Hawk fans on this board complain, whine and name-call about much less as "dirty team play" and then "drool" wishing the dirtiest player in the league is on your team. Wow.
One poster...yeah okay. Forget that dirty bast...we'll that dirty BS to the Lambs

pehawk

Reaction score
In the 1970's and 1980's this play would just be considered "football".

It's a mans game where grown men are risking their lives for my douche amusement. I expect a few savages.

Who cares!

homerun1970

Reaction score
Suh is an athletic beast that isn't very far from throwing away a career. He is a disruptive force when in but I don't want him on the Seahawks. Seattle has a rep of being a physical team but I don't hear cheap thrown out by other fanbases. The Rams have been involved in plenty lately and the hire of Greg Williams doesn't help. I admire your defensive players, the way they are "coached" to play after the whistle not so much. Fisher had the opportunity to reign in the team last year in Seattle and didn't.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Suh was ejected and suspended 2 games in 2011 for stomping on Green Bay's offensive lineman Evan Dietrich. NFL will review this, and given his history I would bet he has another suspension coming only this one will be in the playoffs. Wonder how many games stepping on one of the NFL's golden boy QB's get ya?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lsheldon":2und26gh said:
Suh was ejected and suspended 2 games in 2011 for stomping on Green Bay's offensive lineman Evan Dietrich. NFL will review this, and given his history I would bet he has another suspension coming only this one will be in the playoffs. Wonder how many games stepping on one of the NFL's golden boy QB's get ya?
If they play Dallas odds are there will be a suspension, just sayin! Dallas is the NFL's "Golden Team".

knownone

Reaction score
Is this serious? People really think he should be suspended for this? Crazy.

253hawk

Reaction score
knownone":1jedkd97 said:

He's a repeat offender and it was obviously intentional by his body language. He didn't look down to see if it was a teammate he was stepping on; he took another step back and paused with all of his weight on Rodgers' leg.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
knownone":tl0aop4w said:
You think it should be no holds barred?

Latest posts