KNBR-AM interview of Jed York ..... somebody tackle this guy

Jville

Reaction score
Incredible listen >>> [urltargetblank]http://audioboom.com/boos/2763542-exclusive-49ers-ceo-jed-york[/urltargetblank]

homerun1970

Reaction score
Ok he seems to be out of his league. If he has that little media savy he should have not agreed to the interview. Mutual my foot it was easy decision to get out and he didn't even begin to try to stop the circus. He came out and did the center ring announcing. I hope the coaches coming in to interview take note of his act.

Edit
His Superbowl or else comes across as petulant and entitled. The other 31 teams aren't in awe of your history they are building their own. No one will roll over and give you a championship and with your handling of personnel and leaks etc. you aren't going to earn one soon. I as a Seahawks fan am so happy to have the organization in his hands.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Is this guy on Melvin's approved writer/journalist/sports radio guy list?

Somehow, I think not, since he gave ole' Jedthro the red a$$! 8)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Jed York needs to let someone older and wiser run the team for him as suggested by the interviewer.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Unbelievable interview. Never heard a guy go after a subject like that. He was relentless and DNGAF.

But what a hopeless display by Jed York. He had no answers. No front foot response. Nothing to fill even the most blinkered Niner fan with confidence. Even Marvin can't listen to that and feel comfortable. What a mess.

pehawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3kxdexex said:
Unbelievable interview. Never heard a guy go after a subject like that. He was relentless and DNGAF.

But what a hopeless display by Jed York. He had no answers. No front foot response. Nothing to fill even the most blinkered Niner fan with confidence. Even Marvin can't listen to that and feel comfortable. What a mess.

Making sure Goth Girl can see this.

Cartire

Reaction score
Props to him hanging in there though. I thought for sure he was going to hang up half way through.

He brought this all on himself though. Its gonna be a tough road ahead if they dont nail it on the next coach higher.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":3v56sk58 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3v56sk58 said:

Thanks for thinking of me Pe. What would I ever do without you. :D

I listened to the interview live.

Lemme just ask this question...what exactly is he SUPPOSED to say. He's not going to reveal what happened.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cartire":2kdek90q said:
Props to him hanging in there though. I thought for sure he was going to hang up half way through.

He brought this all on himself though. Its gonna be a tough road ahead if they dont nail it on the next coach higher.

That's kinda where I'm at. He know fans are pissed at him and he's taking his lumps with the media. He ain't hiding.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":dg08hkxi said:
pehawk":dg08hkxi said:
theENGLISHseahawk":dg08hkxi said:

Lemme just ask this question...what exactly is he SUPPOSED to say. He's not going to reveal what happened.

Not the point. Point is I've been saying the other NFCW owners are fairly incompetent. Even simpler; avoid such circumstances.

Still say ignore lists are whiny.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":22ucn0ep said:
Marvin49":22ucn0ep said:
pehawk":22ucn0ep said:
theENGLISHseahawk":22ucn0ep said:

Not the point. Point is I've been saying the other NFCW owners are fairly incompetent. Even simpler; avoid such circumstances.

Still say ignore lists are whiny.

Yes, I'm aware.

CHawk

Reaction score
Maybe Jeb will give away free beer when they hold him accountable :stirthepot:

The Outfield

Reaction score
He should have took some time to think about these potential questions before accepting the interview lol.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The Outfield":b6q9zebk said:
He should have took some time to think about these potential questions before accepting the interview lol.

What...you think he didn't?

The problem isn't that he isn't prepared. The problem is there is no good answer to any of those questions and he can't say what he really wants to say without throwing someone under the bus.

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin49":21kvb270 said:
pehawk":21kvb270 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":21kvb270 said:

Wasn't he the guy that said I am accountable for what happens?

If your the ACCOUNTABLE GUY then aren't you suppose to have the answers, even if it's not comfortable and may not put you in the best light, not dodge questions like a teenager?

What I read I did not hear it was someone that is clueless, someone that said the team and Harbaugh don't have the same football philosophy. I guess that may be the only real truth, before Harbaugh lose, Harbaugh win, after Harbaugh...........well we know the organazations and Yorks philosophy now.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":1bc7po46 said:
Marvin49":1bc7po46 said:
pehawk":1bc7po46 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1bc7po46 said:

Wasn't he the guy that said I am accountable for what happens?

If your the ACCOUNTABLE GUY then aren't you suppose to have the answers, even if it's not comfortable and may not put you in the best light, not dodge questions like a teenager?

Again, what's he supposed to say? Is he supposed to throw people under the bus? If he had peeps would be even more critical of him.

No-win situation.

chris98251

Reaction score
He is the owner, lets look around the league, owners have a bumpy Bus ride wherever they go.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":2vseqcge said:
He is the owner, lets look around the league, owners have a bumpy Bus ride wherever they go.

Sooo...if I'm reading that right he'd be doing the right thing by throwing people under the bus?