2015 Free Agent List

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000459443/article/2015-nfl-unrestricted-free-agents-by-team[/urltargetblank]

At the link, you can sort the Free agent list by Team or Position and also a list of Restricted Free Agents.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I am guessing the Lions will lock him up, but I would not mind seeing the Hawks go after Nick Fairley.

WendellWent

Reaction score
Granted, I think so too, but Lions have actually been pretty down on Fairley during his time there.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I am especially intrigued by the strong FA Tight End group. Virgil Green and Rob Housler in particular seem to be potential value adds with skill sets that I think may intrigue people smarter than me. Drops seem to be the common denominator from what I've seen, though.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Who is that one tall receiver? We need him. He's tall.

Basis4day

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3foz8nz2 said:
Basis4day":3foz8nz2 said:
If you're talking about Dez Bryant I say good luck with that pipedream.

No, no no. the Tall WR. The one everybody says we need to succeed.

kearly

Reaction score
Stephen Paea probably priced himself out of the bargain bin with his performance this season, but he'd be a nice add.

Jabal Sheard is almost as effective as Cliff Avril in a 4-3 type role, but was a mismatch for the 3-4 when Cleveland switched. I don't think he would cost much and he'd be a nice add to our pass rush.

Seahawks showed interest in Jordan Cameron and Julius Thomas back in October.

Karl Klug would be worth kicking the tires on with a vet min. contract. He has more talent than production. Derrick Morgan could be worth a look as well if he's cheap.

I'd welcome back any of our FAs, but in particular it would be nice to see Kevin Williams and O'brien Schofield brought back. Maxwell is gonna get paid by someone else unfortunately.

Dez Bryant and Suh are not realistic, but would be cool to get.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":2m6pwnnc said:
MizzouHawkGal":2m6pwnnc said:
Basis4day":2m6pwnnc said:
If you're talking about Dez Bryant I say good luck with that pipedream.

No, no no. the Tall WR. The one everybody says we need to succeed.

Him? I heard he's a diva.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Chris Clemons was a busy man...playing LB/DE for the Jags and S for the Arizona Cards. That's what you call double duty :)

kearly

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2vnl15e3 said:
Chris Clemons was a busy man...playing LB/DE for the Jags and S for the Arizona Cards. That's what you call double duty :)

CJ Mosely too.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
kearly":2t6zws2l said:
hawkfan68":2t6zws2l said:

CJ Mosely too.

haha..nice! That explains why Zach Miller keeps getting hurt, he's pulling double duty between Seattle and Chicago. Working hard for his money!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Been talking about Roos for a while, Washington guy (brought up and educated). By all accounts a very reliable tackle. Got injured this year and is aging, could see his price being modest. If Bailey's our LG next season, depth at tackle's a big need.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":1an2lyi6 said:
Thanks for posting this. I am especially intrigued by the strong FA Tight End group. Virgil Green and Rob Housler in particular seem to be potential value adds with skill sets that I think may intrigue people smarter than me. Drops seem to be the common denominator from what I've seen, though.

I really believe Vernon Davis will be a Seahawk if the Niners cut him.

Chapow

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":ebsmefnh said:
would anyone have Thurmond back?

No.

Although he is really good for like 2 or 3 games a year when he isn't injured or suspended for smoking weed in the middle of a playoff run.