Man how bad must've Percy been to not make this team??

jake206

Reaction score
Seriously, Hawks are in the Superbowl. Harvin prolly watching at home. Being mad :x or something.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Percy Harvin plays for the Jets. NFL forum, dude.

edit: I'm only being half-serious btw.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
jake206":pwt8uphc said:
Seriously, Hawks are in the Superbowl. Harvin prolly watching at home. Being mad :x or something.

Harvin is a d-bag, the Seahawks try to keep d-bags from poisoning the well, simple as that.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hahahah Harvin!!! Suck it!!!

You ripped off Seahawks fans for millions, but we and our team are getting something that money can't buy, a return trip to the Superbowl and a seat on the Dynasty train.

Hey...this should be in NFL Forum. :snack:

Threedee

Reaction score
I have a Harvin shirt that someone bought me for last Christmas. Honestly, I'll always be thankful for his SB performance. I'll also be frustrated that he cost us Tate. Talent is not his problem, but instead attitude.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Sad thing is he is still getting playoff checks while sitting at home thanks to being on our roster for at least 3 weeks this season. With a Super Bowl win he will pocket another 70k since he only qualities for 1/2 share. At least he wont get a 2nd ring from us.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I appreciate what he did in the SB, but I'm also glad we cut the cord. Obviously he wasn't 'all in' with Pete's guiding principles. A team should play for one another, not with one circle around the QB and another around a WR/RB with a bad attitde and super-inflated ego.

I picked up bad vibes from an interview with Harvin way before any problems surfaced. He said Russ wanted to keep running the same plays with him in practice until they executed them perfectly, but Harvin said he told Russ 'just let me play.' What a horrible attitude for a WR! He should have been jumping at the chance to get on the same page with his QB.

That type of practice/mind melding is priceless. I had the same feeling when Julian Peterson started arguing with Tatupu, when Lofa harped about what they need to improve on. Peterson was the most gifted LBer we had back then, but he had no clue about beeing a teammate. Soooo, the net improvement we all anticipated by adding his considerable skill set never materialized. The D actually regressed. I'm really glad the current staff is pro active in handling that sort of thing.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Every game that my daughter has *not* worn her Harvin jersey, the team has lost... You know how freaking annoying it is to call my daughter when she's at a friend's house to ask... "honey, did you pack your jersey when you went to stay at your friend's house last night?"

Can't wait to finish with a SB victory so I can burn that damn thing.

slipwax

Reaction score
Laloosh":1hwjo42w said:
Every game that my daughter has *not* worn her Harvin jersey, the team has lost... You know how freaking annoying it is to call my daughter when she's at a friend's house to ask... "honey, did you pack your jersey when you went to stay at your friend's house last night?"

Can't wait to finish with a SB victory so I can burn that damn thing.

If we win, you better not burn that jersey. Otherwise you'll be blamed for ruining the three-pete

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2no1i81g said:
I appreciate what he did in the SB, but I'm also glad we cut the cord. Obviously he wasn't 'all in' with Pete's guiding principles. A team should play for one another, not with one circle around the QB and another around a WR/RB with a bad attitde and super-inflated ego.

I picked up bad vibes from an interview with Harvin way before any problems surfaced. He said Russ wanted to keep running the same plays with him in practice until they executed them perfectly, but Harvin said he told Russ 'just let me play.' What a horrible attitude for a WR! He should have been jumping at the chance to get on the same page with his QB.

That type of practice/mind melding is priceless. I had the same feeling when Julian Peterson started arguing with Tatupu, when Lofa harped about what they need to improve on. Peterson was the most gifted LBer we had back then, but he had no clue about beeing a teammate. Soooo, the net improvement we all anticipated by adding his considerable skill set never materialized. The D actually regressed. I'm really glad the current staff is pro active in handling that sort of thing.

I did not remember hearing about the practice ethic that you informed me of here. I did not see the interview. Thanks for this tidbit of information. Someone that does not want to help his quarterback get his timing down on a route tree is not team worthy. Passing game is on both the QB and the RECEIVER.
Go Hawks.