How bad did Sherman look?

seabowl

Reaction score
I think Sherman looked like a complete dingdong at halftime by saying how great the Seahawks defense was playing. Frankly, I loved it when Fitzpatrick jumped in and said the Cowboys haven’t hunted yet. Neither the defense or office or coached good enough this year consistently to bring this team anywhere. The defense however, has been consistently poor for five years now.

renofox

Reaction score
He was kinda right.

It took their Offense over 20:00 TOP to score on 4/4 drives for 20 points in the 1st half.

So the Defense did sorta make them work for it.

/s

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
He was kinda right.

It took their Offense over 20:00 TOP to score on 4/4 drives for 20 points in the 1st half.

So the Defense did sorta make them work for it.

/s
You’re joking, right? Every team in the history of the NFL would sign up for 20 points in the first half of a game while controlling most of the clock.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Dallas has no chance in the playoffs - at least not if Philly or the 9ers defense shows up. Even the lions.

Fade

Reaction score
I think Sherman looked like a complete dingdong at halftime by saying how great the Seahawks defense was playing. Frankly, I loved it when Fitzpatrick jumped in and said the Cowboys haven’t hunted yet. Neither the defense or office or coached good enough this year consistently to bring this team anywhere. The defense however, has been consistently poor for five years now.
He did. It happens in media when former players cap for their former teams.