"Winning with class"

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Dieter Kurtenbach ‏@dkurtenbach 42m42 minutes ago
#49ers FB Bruce Miller cited in Santa Clara police blotter for spousal battery charge.

It's OK though because they're trying to sign Greg Hardy.

What a ridiculous mess of a franchise. It's embarrassing for the true Niners fans.

rlkats

Reaction score
Embarrassed truly sad. This is not the team I rooted for as a kid watching with my grandfather. I'm over this mess.

rlkats

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3vaxciti said:
rlkats":3vaxciti said:
Embarrassed truly sad. This is not the team I rooted for as a kid watching with my grandfather. I'm over this mess.
My sympathies man

Sucks bud thanks

Hawks46

Reaction score
rlkats":1zrj06na said:
hawksfansinceday1":1zrj06na said:
rlkats":1zrj06na said:
My sympathies man

Sucks bud thanks

You can always root for the Hawks, and kind like, you know, make the Niners your 2nd team for a while. :thirishdrinkers:

I do feel bad for the good Niners fans. What few of them there are, I've met here.

original poster

Reaction score
Hawks46":9aukopqy said:
rlkats":9aukopqy said:
hawksfansinceday1":9aukopqy said:
rlkats":9aukopqy said:
My sympathies man

Sucks bud thanks

You can always root for the Hawks, and kind like, you know, make the Niners your 2nd team for a while. :thirishdrinkers:

I do feel bad for the good Niners fans. What few of them there are, I've met here.

I think that's the general opinion of most to be fair, I find it impossible not to feel for the genuine and nice fans that are stuck on the train wreck that is Santa Clara. I bet the lose so long standing and devoted fans over this.

Latest posts