ESPN speculates 49ers LB Navorro Bowman might get cut

ringless

Reaction score
Wowowow I mean I am actually just laughing at the moment and I don't even find football funny. More arrest, star players leaving and being cut. Every time you think the wreck is ending another car piles onto it.....

Barakas

Reaction score
:snack:

Bust out the popcorn!
Too early?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
ringless":29rerb6j said:
Wowowow I mean I am actually just laughing at the moment and I don't even find football funny. More arrest, star players leaving and being cut. Every time you think the wreck is ending another car piles onto it.....

Read the sentence again. ESPN (i.e. Guitierezz) is saying that any rumors of Navorro Bowman getting cut amount to logically flawed guesswork.

He calls it conjecture (a dismissal of it) and also a logical leap (a second dismissal, a la a logical leap fallacy).

It's poorly worded, but his intent is clear.

Basically the thread title is wrong; Gutierrez is dismissing the speculation about Bowman getting cut, not supporting it.

(This is why rather than talking about the potential loss of Bowman and Willis from that point forward, he ends up rounding back around to his topic: if Borland has what it takes to step in for Willis).

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":1uf8h6d4 said:

Yup another classy comment never expect anything more from you bud. You show your true colors as a low class punk who likes to kick people when they are down.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
rlkats":m0aj257e said:
ringless":m0aj257e said:

Yup another classy comment never expect anything more from you bud. You show your true colors as a low class punk who likes to kick people when they are down.

Dude has more post about 49ers than Marv. Or maybe he's still butthurt about how he was treated on the webzone.

Hawks46

Reaction score
If this is true, I can't help but feel bad.

Bowman was a class act and a world class talent. I wish the best for him and hope he comes back.

I felt the Niners would take a huge step back this year due to the defense getting older and turning over a bit, and all new caoching staff, which has a large chance of not being as good as the former coaching staff.

I'm astounded at how fast it's falling apart. Tomsula needs to start contacting players and doing damage control. NOW.

Guess the Niners are going LBer 1st in the draft, heh.

lucky49

Reaction score
if bowmans released I will actually be happy; that's how I'll know I've been in a coma all along. way too stupid