WAS-NJG

Threedee

Reaction score
ESPN just dubbed tonight's matchup "the movable object against the stoppable force." With that in mind, Washington ran the ball with its RB tandem against one of the stoutest front sevens this past Sunday. Eli is also more turnover prone than Foles is, which will further enable Washington's defense to hold. All New Jersey really seems to have going for it is desperation and superior receivers.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I'm more depressed by how the Rams played, rather than the result. The result of losing to the Skins doesn't bother me much, especially considering this:

If you had to bet money on who the NFC East champ would be right now, who would you bet on?

Cowboys missing their two best players for 8 games or so, while also boasting an average to below average defense, will be a death blow.

Eagles look TERRIBLE

Giants can't win a game

That's right....I'm betting Redskins

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1853yxvd said:
I'm more depressed by how the Rams played, rather than the result. The result of losing to the Skins doesn't bother me much, especially considering this:

If you had to bet money on who the NFC East champ would be right now, who would you bet on?

Cowboys missing their two best players for 8 games or so, while also boasting an average to below average defense, will be a death blow.

Eagles look TERRIBLE

Giants can't win a game

That's right....I'm betting Redskins
Good luck with that given the Giants will win this game easily and the division soon enough.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I saw a well played and clean Thursday Night Football game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":u8w2qp8l said:
I can't remember the last time I saw a well played and clean Thursday Night Football game.

Try......nevah???

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don't know if it's possible, but the NFL should make it so the only teams that play on TNF are coming off their bye week.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2j54j24n said:
I don't know if it's possible, but the NFL should make it so the only teams that play on TNF are coming off their bye week.

Well, bye weeks are only weeks 4 - 11, so that's only 8 even if it's scheduled right.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
It's frustrating to see cousins figuring out how to throw to reed. And Eli hitting his TE of the week.

Latest posts