MNF

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
My heart can't take too many games like that. (Steelers v. Chargers)

11233799_1011029745610380_2780112616119335102_o.jpg

ivotuk

Reaction score
That defenseless receiver penalty on SD was BS. Giant tight end trying to drag a little DB in to the end zone so the second DB comes up to help. Referees still helping out the Steelers.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ivotuk":23i9s70g said:
That defenseless receiver penalty on SD was BS. Giant tight end trying to drag a little DB in to the end zone so the second DB comes up to help. Referees still helping out the Steelers.

He hit him in the head. That's getting called every single time.

Let's not forget the 18 seconds of game play the Steelers lost for no apparent reason.

253hawk

Reaction score
I'm really, really curious what the NFL would have done if the face of those lost 18 seconds if Pittsburgh hadn't scored and won the game. Probably nothing, just 'investigate' it and sweep it under the rug.

I think this is my last season. I love football but everything the NFL does just continues to sour the product year after year. And college isn't much better, unfortunately.

mwmccollough

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2q2qmiw9 said:
ivotuk":2q2qmiw9 said:

He hit him in the head. That's getting called every single time.

Let's not forget the 18 seconds of game play the Steelers lost for no apparent reason.

Actually, it wasn't called during the Seahawks/Bengals game

OP
OP
Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I liked that they went for the win instead of the tie. Frankly I didn't like our chances if it went to overtime.

rideaducati

Reaction score
253hawk":p3ben4k6 said:
I'm really, really curious what the NFL would have done if the face of those lost 18 seconds if Pittsburgh hadn't scored and won the game. Probably nothing, just 'investigate' it and sweep it under the rug.

I think this is my last season. I love football but everything the NFL does just continues to sour the product year after year. And college isn't much better, unfortunately.

If I had your attitude, I would have left the NFL after Testaverde was tackled at the two with only his helmet across the goal line for a touchdown. The Seahawks missed the playoffs by one game.

Latest posts