Giants vs eagles.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
With Brad<snort>Ford........he he he he he heheheheheheheheehheheheheheeheheeeheh oops he.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I do enjoy a football game I have no stakes in. I do like the Eagles more than the Giants though. Just want to watch a good game.

ringless

Reaction score
I'd personally like to see Chip disappear from the league.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Do you think our QB could have thrown to Cooper?
He would have thought ... he is covered ... no?
JSeahawks":3dhhxrk9 said:
It's really depressing watching the creativity in the passing game of other nfl teams.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I really wonder how other teams receivers are always opened ... but ours are NEVER opened.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
joeseahawks":274uh5yd said:
Do you think our QB could have thrown to Cooper?
He would have thought ... he is covered ... no?
JSeahawks":274uh5yd said:
It's really depressing watching the creativity in the passing game of other nfl teams.

I was more talking about the giants who seem to have no problem getting their wr's wide open

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This game is almost as ugly as the Vikings and Niners game in week 1.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ivotuk":1i51grjn said:
LOL! Bradford with the red zone INT. So glad Russell doesn't toss those up for grabs.
He's up by 20 points. Wilson and this crap offense would find a way to let the other team play offense until they kill our defense because he doesn't have the balls to demand Bevell goes or he walks.

My hate of Bevell and Cable grows by the second. Which is causing me to be disappointed in Pete and John. The questioning is coming if wholesale change doesn't happen in January.

Earl said it best there is a schism on this team and it's not at the player level.

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":k54vkt54 said:
ivotuk":k54vkt54 said:
LOL! Bradford with the red zone INT. So glad Russell doesn't toss those up for grabs.
He's up by 20 points. Wilson and this crap offense would find a way to let the other team play offense until they kill our defense because he doesn't have the balls to demand Bevell goes or he walks.

My hate of Bevell and Cable grows by the second. Which is causing me to be disappointed in Pete and John. The questioning is coming if wholesale change doesn't happen in January.

Earl said it best there is a schism on this team and it's not at the player level.

What was Earl's exact words? Or are you referencing the "There is a lot I can't say" comment? Just curious

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ringless":3gxj0611 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3gxj0611 said:
ivotuk":3gxj0611 said:

What was Earl's exact words? Or are you referencing the "There is a lot I can't say" comment? Just curious
That very comment is what I'm referring to. It speaks volumes mostly all never said. This team is divided mostly in ways that will never be heard about until years later unless a housecleaning occurs at the player level in select cases along with certain changes at the coaching level.

it's really quite obvious and simple to see but not likely to happen soon enough to save this season.