Anyone think playoff Cam is gonna show up this post season?

blazen2392

Reaction score
Playoff Cam has been a monster the past two year. Arguably the best DB that steps it up in the post season out of the LOB.

He hasn't looked the same recently. what do you think.

Rat

Reaction score
blazen2392":2fxcbm1b said:
He hasn't looked the same recently. what do you think.
He took a big gamble changing his name. He definitely looks like a different guy on paper.

olyfan63

Reaction score
rideaducati":26jy9wwm said:
Kam is the Seahawks DB.
Cam is the MVP-to-be QB of the 14-0 Prancers, including a road win over the Seahawks

FIFY.

And yes, I expect Cam the QB to show up in the playoffs for the Panthers. I do hope he'll still find a way to choke against the Seahawks.

As for KAM Chancellor, I sure hope he's healthy and back to form by the playoffs. We'll need KAM to be able to beat CAM and the Panthers. In the meantime, Kelsie McCray has proven himself serviceable.

rideaducati

Reaction score
olyfan63":2t2lh58o said:
rideaducati":2t2lh58o said:
Kam is the Seahawks DB.
Cam is the MVP-to-be QB of the 14-0 Prancers, including a road win over the Seahawks

FIFY.

And yes, I expect Cam the QB to show up in the playoffs for the Panthers. I do hope he'll still find a way to choke against the Seahawks.

As for KAM Chancellor, I sure hope he's healthy and back to form by the playoffs. We'll need KAM to be able to beat CAM and the Panthers. In the meantime, Kelsie McCray has proven himself serviceable.

Didn't need fixing. Thanks for nothing.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":xutp31rm said:
olyfan63":xutp31rm said:
rideaducati":xutp31rm said:
Kam is the Seahawks DB.

FIFY.

Didn't need fixing. Thanks for nothing.

No kidding. He may be the MVP-to-be, but he's still a preening douche. You can respect the game, but still sports hate the man.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Douche was a little too generic. Preening douche, now that gives a clearer picture.
Cam is simply playing at such a high level this year that he's backing up the preening.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Its Kam not Cam. And you call yourselves 12's but can't even remember how to spell the first name of a superstar player on your favorite team. Lol

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
No need to call out a guy for a mispelling, who knows how long he's been a fan......just sayin.

byau

Reaction score
I think QB Cam is going to show up. He's rolling.

Seahawks Kam... well, LOB in general has been consistently not up to par. Sherman has elevated himself above everyone and he's always game. But Earl, Kam, and corner #2. I hope they show up, I don't know if I see it happening. Fortunately our front has been awesome.

I guess we'll see

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2v2zf21d said:
ilikedlargent":2v2zf21d said:
Neither Cam nor Kam will matter in the playoffs
They'll each matter a whole lot more than the entire Washington Redskins team.
The Redskins don't have anything to do with it.
The Giants will be in

Rob12

Reaction score
dopeboy206":33hf6e0q said:
Its Kam not Cam. And you call yourselves 12's but can't even remember how to spell the first name of a superstar player on your favorite team. Lol

This is gold, coming from the guy that stated Russell Wilson is nothing more than a game manager.

You shouldn't be calling anyone out, dope.

Smellyman

Reaction score
He may go 1 for 14 on 3rd down, but that first down will be the most celebrated in history