Shanachoke! +Ranking all 32 NFL HC's for '24

Threedee

Reaction score
How much longer does Mike McCarthy need to keep failing until he falls out of the top twenty?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I didn't mean to open a can of worms but I so need to meet Fade. He's really entertains me but understand I'm a Swiftie and big a time football fan and Seahawks fan....yes it's totally possible. But Fade hon seriously?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I kinda hope he drops to the mid 20s. Nothing said now matters, except as possible motivation fuel.
I'd be just fine If we could snag Mccarthy or Rattler in the 2nd round from a trade back. Or Mccarthy with a later 1st. I'm just hoping Macdonald has some say in this.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I really like nerdy smart guys that are into the NFL as much as myself but hun this post pretty much killed my brain.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I'd be just fine If we could snag Mccarthy or Rattler in the 2nd round from a trade back. Or Mccarthy with a later 1st. I'm just hoping Macdonald has some say in this.
To be clear, my previous post was a complete and total brainfart. I read "Mike McCarthy" and my brain substituted "Mike Macdonald". The point I attempted to make was that (A) I don't give a crap about current coach rankings, and (B) I hope people around the league underestimate us because of the perceived relative lack of NFL experience.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
To be clear, my previous post was a complete and total brainfart. I read "Mike McCarthy" and my brain substituted "Mike Macdonald". The point I attempted to make was that (A) I don't give a crap about current coach rankings, and (B) I hope people around the league underestimate us because of the perceived relative lack of NFL experience.
If they do they will find out fast that we're no longer Grandpa Pete's little vanity project.