Boldin

rlkats

Reaction score
Boldin is a free agent this season wants to play a bit more. I bet he want another chance at a ring. Dont blame him. Stud reciever. Question is which team does he go to? Would the hawks take him? I think the fit would be a team like New England or the hate to say it the hawks. If he dont stay in SF.

Oh btw. The avater is a response to whomever changed my avatar lol. All in fun.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Would love to see Boldin as a Seahawk. He would have to take a STEEP discount for it to happen, so I don't see it happening. Wasn't his cap hit in the 6 million dollar range this year?

Probably ends up in New England and tears it up

-bsd

ivotuk

Reaction score
rlkats":2ughl1zf said:
Boldin is a free agent this season wants to play a bit more. I bet he want another chance at a ring. Dont blame him. Stud reciever. Question is which team does he go to? Would the hawks take him? I think the fit would be a team like New England or the hate to say it the hawks. If he dont stay in SF.

Oh btw. The avater is a response to whomever changed my avatar lol. All in fun

Whaaaa??? Who would ever perform such a heinous act!? I profess my innocence! Now ***** on the other hand...

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I've been hoping that the Rams go after him in free agency. We'll have plenty of money and he will likely be the best WR to hit the market.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
ivotuk":6hmpzyv1 said:
rlkats":6hmpzyv1 said:

Oh btw. The avater is a response to whomever changed my avatar lol. All in fun

Hahahahaha. Did laugh when I seen it.

Agree Arizona would be an interesting spot.

Whaaaa??? Who would ever perform such a heinous act!? I profess my innocence! Now ***** on the other hand...

drdiags

Reaction score
I wonder if he would go back to the AFC? Arizona would be a good way to end his career but they are pretty deep so I don't see the need. He could be like the next Mike Williams-style body here but I'm not sure he would want to fit in with a bunch of "fake tough guys" as he referred to the Seahawks a few seasons ago.

Bears need WR help, since Alshon is a FA and is made of glass. But they probably want field stretchers instead of possession types.

EDIT: If Megatron retires Detroit could be in the market. But how close is Detroit and Chicago toward making a run? So both would be a non-starter if Boldin is looking for a SB contending club.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Boldin would be a great pick up but for 1-2 years..

Vetamur

Reaction score
It really does seem like a classic Patriot pick up , doesnt it?

Doubt Seattle would be interested as they are developing the new talent, and Boldin would be pretty far down our depth chart at this point.

Like someone said, I wouldnt rule out him going back to Arizona either. I wonder if Carolina would be interestd.