Watt

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Still think the guy is somehow juicing up. Guess we'll find out 20 years from now when he is long retired.

Seafan

Reaction score
He played with a bulging disk. He should be feeling 100% better. Not like he's recovering from a fracture. Imagine him playing this year pain free. Scary.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seafan":38oc83o1 said:
He played with a bulging disk. He should be feeling 100% better. Not like he's recovering from a fracture. Imagine him playing this year pain free. Scary.

I had that bulge on my sciatic nerve. Pain in my left leg just walking. Surgical removal in 01. I was out playing golf the next season and on a jackhammer within 5 months. I only ran the jackhammer for a few hours. Dont ya love supervisors that suck. Had the surgery in December by the way. So, ya....he should be pain free.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm a JJ Watt fan.

From watt I see around Houston, he's a good guy both on and off the field.

Wish he was a Seahawk.

The Texans are on the rise, and not far from being contenders IMO.

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":i5tjggdn said:
I'm a JJ Watt fan.

From watt I see around Houston, he's a good guy both on and off the field.

Wish he was a Seahawk.

The Texans are on the rise, and not far from being contenders IMO.

That's my views as well Lon. Watt is a great guy, does a lot for the community and one helluva football player. If only he were a Seahawk...

ivotuk

Reaction score
Good for him. They can do so much now for back problems. I feel lucky just to still be able to walk as they said I was a wrong move from being in a wheelchair and wearing a diaper for the rest of my life (T8-T11). 10 fused disks later, I have very little in the way of physical limitations. Thank goodness for orthopedic and neurosurgeons!

Still, it amazes me that a man that big can have a bulging disk repaired, then go back in to such a violent game. That takes commitment to the game, his teammates, and his city.