Most want-to-watch, Week 7

Ruminator

Reaction score
Surprising number of "meh" games scheduled for Week 7. Besides the Seahawks game, there's only one that interests me a little in terms of caliber and possible playoff implications: Vikings-Eagles. However, Eagles would need to bounce back in a big way if they want to make it a contest, and I think they're motivated this week.

If the Giants-Rams game turns out to be a close contest in the second half, that might be another candidate as it would be fun to root for the Giants.

Did you know that even though the Eagles are "only" 3-2, they currently have NFC's best points for/against differential? At 57. Only two AFC teams are better (Bills 59 and Pats 58).

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah not many good games. Our game highlights the week 7 schedule. Vikings/Eagles should be entertaining if you like defensive games. It's too bad Big Ben won't be able to play against the Pats, because that had the potential to be a great game. If Ben played, I could see that being a 34-35 type of game. I think the Raiders/Jags game could be good if the Jags get their act together on offense.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Easy answer: Everyone wants to wake up at 6:30AM and watch the Rams in London.

Not sure how this is even a question.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":1fguvi6u said:

Okay...........................

Do they throw fish in London? :mrgreen:

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":3rm0t0hx said:
The maps really surprise me. That's a lot of coverage for Raiders-Jags. And somewhat little for the Minn-Philly game.

http://506sports.com/

It's about right when you factor in the fact that CBS has the double header this week. Having that double header means they don't have to choose the early or the late game, they can have both. FOX affiliates can only choose one game, so they are going to go more local wherever possible. If CBS stations could only choose the morning OR the afternoon game, you can bet a lot of that morning red would be set aside for the Patriots/Steelers, but since they don't have to choose, they get a better map.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Ruminator":26n3lk24 said:
Surprising number of "meh" games scheduled for Week 7. Besides the Seahawks game, there's only one that interests me a little in terms of caliber and possible playoff implications: Vikings-Eagles. However, Eagles would need to bounce back in a big way if they want to make it a contest, and I think they're motivated this week.

If the Giants-Rams game turns out to be a close contest in the second half, that might be another candidate as it would be fun to root for the Giants.

Did you know that even though the Eagles are "only" 3-2, they currently have NFC's best points for/against differential? At 57. Only two AFC teams are better (Bills 59 and Pats 58).

Vikings are only 1 point less lol. Eagles had the luxury of playing the Bears and Browns allready.

That game is the fox early game this week here in the Portland area I believe. Should be the best NFC game I believe. I have a feeling that the Viking D is going to tear the Eagles offense apart though

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet that, since Russell Wilson came into the league, the Seahawks have the smallest absolute point differential.

NINEster

Reaction score
RedAlice":14qkp7ac said:

This game comes on at 4:30 pm for me.....London games for us overseas folk rock. :D

Unless Minnesota/Philly is on in the early time slot, I probably won't stay real late to catch it.

Hawks/Cards SNF and other MNF/TNF games I just cannot watch due to their time slot. I catch the last few minutes of the 4th quarter typically.

Maybe for Hawks/Cards I'll try and catch at least the start of the 4th.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2cdwjspx said:
Yeah not many good games. Our game highlights the week 7 schedule. Vikings/Eagles should be entertaining if you like defensive games. It's too bad Big Ben won't be able to play against the Pats, because that had the potential to be a great game. If Ben played, I could see that being a 34-35 type of game. I think the Raiders/Jags game could be good if the Jags get their act together on offense.

Everything Mr. Lock said.