Former NFL RB Cedric Benson killed in motorcycle crash.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Ride on Brother.

Assholes on their phone pull out in front of me all the time and I have super bright LED headlights on my Road Glide. Selfish pricks just killed a good man.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":2qcm2g94 said:
Ride on Brother.

Assholes on their phone pull out in front of me all the time and I have super bright LED headlights on my Road Glide. Selfish pricks just killed a good man.

Was in court 2 days earlier on a dui charge. Dui is about as selfish as you get. That said RIP for a young man.

nategreat

Reaction score
ivotuk":297jg5r8 said:
Ride on Brother.

Unless you know something nobody else does, I don't think it's fair to assume that some other driver caused this that was on their phone- it could have been a number of other things, including recklessness by Cedric himself- there are a lot of people on motorcycles that probably shouldn't be on behalf of the safety of everyone else. Either way, RIP Cedric- prayers and thoughts to your family.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
A lot of people today should not even have a car..
You couldn't pay me to be on any kind of bike these days
It's that bad.
RIP...

ivotuk

Reaction score
nategreat":pef2p3p1 said:
ivotuk":pef2p3p1 said:
Ride on Brother.

Unless you know something nobody else does, I don't think it's fair to assume that some other driver caused this that was on their phone- it could have been a number of other things, including recklessness by Cedric himself- there are a lot of people on motorcycles that probably shouldn't be on behalf of the safety of everyone else. Either way, RIP Cedric- prayers and thoughts to your family.

They said the other driver pulled out in front of Cedric.

Just because he was in court for a DUI, it doesn't mean he was drunk on his motorcycle.

Like i said in my post, I have to dodge idiots on their phone all of the time. 90% of the people I have to avoid, you can see their cell phone plain as day, like they want everyone to see them on their phone. A whole bunch of self-important assholes who have nothing to say on their phone, until they get in their car. Shows a lack of character.

Use hands free, super easy, and much safer.

And, if watch Mythbusters, their tests showed that talking on the cell phone while driving, was more dangerous than drinking and driving. My guess is that drunk drivers are trying their best to look sober. While cell phone drivers don't care.

Remember the "I Love You" incident? Where a guy texted his wife, and hit 3 kids, killing them all.

Drunks are usually on the road on weekends, late. Cell phone drivers are always on the road.

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":1nuyl7kp said:
nategreat":1nuyl7kp said:
ivotuk":1nuyl7kp said:
Ride on Brother.

They said the other driver pulled out in front of Cedric.

Just because he was in court for a DUI, it doesn't mean he was drunk on his motorcycle.

Like i said in my post, I have to dodge idiots on their phone all of the time. 90% of the people I have to avoid, you can see their cell phone plain as day, like they want everyone to see them on their phone. A whole bunch of self-important assholes who have nothing to say on their phone, until they get in their car. Shows a lack of character.

Use hands free, super easy, and much safer.

And, if watch Mythbusters, their tests showed that talking on the cell phone while driving, was more dangerous than drinking and driving. My guess is that drunk drivers are trying their best to look sober. While cell phone drivers don't care.

Remember the "I Love You" incident? Where a guy texted his wife, and hit 3 kids, killing them all.

Drunks are usually on the road on weekends, late. Cell phone drivers are always on the road.

Additionally most that do it don't think they are distracted or feel they can multitask just fine.