Raiders verses Bears Game

Jville

Reaction score
In the first half, that Tom Cable offensive line is absolutely mauling and dominating the Bears.

It's a think of beauty! :2thumbs:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
They flew straight to London after their game last Sunday just like the Hawks did last year. The Bears OTOH did what Oakland did last year and travelled to London arriving on Friday.
Bears are utterly sleepwalking in this game just like Oakland did last year due I have no doubt to jet lag. Raiders are ahead 14-0 in the 2nd quarter and look utterly dominant and totally fresh. Looks like an unexpected loss to an NFC team we might be fighting with for a playoff spot. Good job Raiders!

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Looks like they woke up the Bears.

A tale of two halfs.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Entertaining game that came down to the final procession as all good game should.

Mistakes almost cost the Raiders. But in the end, it was a solid game plan powered by outstanding blocking that carried the day.

Happy for Tom Cable & Co.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Entertaining game, Bears offense has some real issues.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Takes 3 days to recover from Jet Lag. You can practice and do all the movements, but it is 3 days...period. I have done this a few times. Failure to play against protocol, fails to make a team effort. They are probably on the way back tonight too. idiots.

The only thing that would make this different is making sure they have the exact same things going on in their schedule that is on their rotation plan. You cant fly that long without issues. I have flown the 9 hour flights. They kick your butt as you cant move around like a real human. And one more thing....atmosphere changes in a different side of the planet...unless you are a flat earther..which means you just went off the edge of the planet and need to find yourself again. LOL

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I attended the game. At half time I thought that it would be one of those games in the 2nd half where the team that is leading just eats clock and scores a couple of field goals. I was surrounded by Bears fans who got louder and louder as the game went on.