Is the NFC North a better Division than NFC West?

Mizak

Reaction score
All 4 teams over 500 and in the West only 3 with Arizona catching up. If all 3 West teams(Seahawks, Rams, 49ers) are gonna make the playoffs, then those 3 NFC North teams(Vikings, Lions, Bears) must not under any circumstances make the playoffs.

And yes I’ve already counted Eagles, Saints, and Packers to win their divisions. I’m west coast biased(cuz theres so so much east coast bias people out there) so i want all three Seahawks, Rams, and 49ers to make the playoffs.

knownone

Reaction score
It's a fair question. I think the North is slightly better overall, but Seattle and San Fran are as good or better than the best teams in the North.

The Lions are an interesting team. They are legitimately 3 unlucky plays from being 5-0. Patricia looks every bit the defensive genius he was touted to be which is rare for a Belichick disciple.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Mizak":4j7l4pe1 said:
All 4 teams over 500 and in the West only 3 with Arizona catching up. If all 3 West teams(Seahawks, Rams, 49ers) are gonna make the playoffs, then those 3 NFC North teams(Vikings, Lions, Bears) must not under any circumstances make the playoffs.

And yes I’ve already counted Eagles, Saints, and Packers to win their divisions. I’m west coast biased(cuz theres so so much east coast bias people out there) so i want all three Seahawks, Rams, and 49ers to make the playoffs.

Lions, Vikings, and Bears oh my.

xray

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2i6aebj2 said:
Mizak":2i6aebj2 said:

Lions, Vikings, and Bears oh my.

" I do believe in ghosts x 2 "