Redskins about to beat Panthers, Phins about to beat Eagles

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Put a fork in Philly. Dallas can win that division at 9-7 if they have to. Looks like when the 9ers are the 5 seed they'll be going to Dallas.

Panthers have completely fallen apart. Good news for us in a couple weeks.

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1mhpsizd said:
Put a fork in Philly. Dallas can win that division at 9-7 if they have to. Looks like when the 9ers are the 5 seed they'll be going to Dallas.

Funny thing is, Philly has 4 straight division games left. If Philly were to win out, they'd take their division and the Cowboys couldn't do anything about it.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Maulbert":423ln7he said:
hawksfansinceday1":423ln7he said:

Funny thing is, Philly has 4 straight division games left. If Philly were to win out, they'd take their division and the Cowboys couldn't do anything about it.
Yeah but what are the chances? Slim at best. That's why I said what I said. Of course I'd LOVE for them to do so. Screw the Cowboys.

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":12hm6ws1 said:
Maulbert":12hm6ws1 said:
hawksfansinceday1":12hm6ws1 said:

Yeah but what are the chances? Slim at best. That's why I said what I said. Of course I'd LOVE for them to do so. Screw the Cowboys.

Philly has talent, they're just in their own heads. There's no question they're a better team than Miami, the Dolphins just outcoached them. The Eagles should beat the Redskins and Giants. The Cowboys at home (LOL) are easily they're toughest game left. They CAN do it. The question is WILL they.