9ers win won’t hurt. Rams win will.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For all intents and purposes the division race is over. Plus the 9ers beating the Eagles lessens the pain of losing to them a couple weeks back. They are really a great team as much as it pains me to admit.

Funny, as I type it’s 35-13. Sounds familiar.

The Rams win will hurt. They owe the tie breaker so a win today bumps us out of the final 7 seed for now.

This season is looking like a lost cause. 9-8 now seems unreachable.

Dammit we really squandered some games away this year.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
The Rams are getting handled by Cleveland. They cannot put pressure on Flacco. Our line truly sucks. Flacco is a not a big threat to run yet he is getting all of time he needs to pass. The Browns are also running on the Rams at will. We not so much. When will we ever show up to play? Next week we get to get curb stomped by the Niners.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Rams just scored and our stock is rapidly dropping.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If someone would of told me after the draft that Nacua an Kyren Williams would be doing better than Jsn and Charbonnet I wouldn't of believed it...those guys have been great for the Rams.

Mizak

Reaction score
Rams on a 3 game winning streak. Guess which team made that happen………

BigBill1945

Reaction score
If someone would of told me after the draft that Nacua an Kyren Williams would be doing better than Jsn and Charbonnet I wouldn't of believed it...those guys have been great for the Rams.
We have not exactly made an impact on our line. Geno is Geno too. Need I say more?

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Not to worry.

I have it on great authority that the Rams are tanking & booked my entire family's net worth on it.