Patriots about to be #3 seed

chris98251

Reaction score
Would be interested to see how the match ups play out, Belichek may have did this on purpose to face a team he wants to face before having to challenge KC or Baltimore.

getnasty

Reaction score
chris98251":1ncjeccl said:
Would be interested to see how the match ups play out, Belichek may have did this on purpose to face a team he wants to face before having to challenge KC or Baltimore.

What? So he lost on purpose so they have to play an extra game and if they win then have to go to KC and if they win that they have to go to Baltimore?

chris98251

Reaction score
getnasty":16vipozp said:
chris98251":16vipozp said:

What? So he lost on purpose so they have to play an extra game and if they win then have to go to KC and if they win that they have to go to Baltimore?

Not saying he did, not saying he didn't, but he's Bill and sometimes he plays poker and bluffs to set up another hand.

KC I think they can beat, Baltimore would have to get by 2 teams before they play the Patriots right, a lot can happen and there will be film to figure out Jackson.

Just a thought.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2dyh5y52 said:
getnasty":2dyh5y52 said:
chris98251":2dyh5y52 said:

Not saying he did, not saying he didn't, but he's Bill and sometimes he plays poker and bluffs to set up another hand.

KC I think they can beat, Baltimore would have to get by 2 teams before they play the Patriots right, a lot can happen and there will be film to figure out Jackson.

Just a thought.
They already beat KC with a healthy PM ..Of course they can beat them.
BB ain't losing a game on purpose..The Pats always want that 1 seed..
They screwed up today no doubt.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The Patriots have never made a Super Bowl under Belechick without being a top 2 seed and getting that first round bye. That offense has not been right pretty much all season and the defense has been giving up way too many points the last 1/3rd of the season. If anybody can overcome this, Belechick would be the guy, but things are really stacked against them.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
It's great news that they are the #3 seed and have to play the wild card round. I'm tired of seeing them with the #1 or #2 seed and a first round playoff bye. Now they have a long, hard road with an aging team and QB. Lets hope they don't make it. I've seen enough of the Patriots in the Super Bowl and so has everybody else not in the New England area.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
It would be nice to see someone in that division put together a competent team. The Pat's road to the 1/2 seed has been paved in gold for 20 years. Hopefully they go one and done.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":1meaoz34 said:
It would be nice to see someone in that division put together a competent team. The Pat's road to the 1/2 seed has been paved in gold for 20 years. Hopefully they go one and done.

Yes they have an easy division and that is frustrating. Also we are all tired of them being so good for 20 years. One and done would be fine with me and it's what I hope for. But at least lose the next round to whoever they play if they advance. I guess they would get Kansas City is that right? They probably lose that divisional round would be my guess.

Maulbert

Reaction score
IndyHawk":13h54ka3 said:
chris98251":13h54ka3 said:
getnasty":13h54ka3 said:
chris98251":13h54ka3 said:

Just a thought.
They already beat KC with a healthy PM ..Of course they can beat them.
BB ain't losing a game on purpose..The Pats always want that 1 seed..
They screwed up today no doubt.

Who beat KC? Both Baltimore and New England lost to KC this season.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2vsua78u said:
The Patriots have never made a Super Bowl under Belechick without being a top 2 seed and getting that first round bye. That offense has not been right pretty much all season and the defense has been giving up way too many points the last 1/3rd of the season. If anybody can overcome this, Belechick would be the guy, but things are really stacked against them.
I'd guess the D has fallen off cuz they're wearing down due to the being poor.