Pretty amazing that only one division winner won in wildcard

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Congrats Texans, all the other wildcard teams proved hungrier than the division winning Saints, Eagles and Patriots.

I don't expect us to keep winning, but that said I still hope we do. :icon_new: :seahawks: :icon_new: :seahawks: :icon_new: :seahawks: :icon_new: :kool-aid:

sutz

Reaction score
IIRC, that's been happening a lot lately. The league is a bit unbalanced to where the #2 team in some divisions are stronger than the Div winners of other divisions.

:229031_shrug:

knownone

Reaction score
Texans probably lose as well if Kyle Allen wasn't playing like a deer in the headlights down the stretch.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
knownone":28e9fa3n said:
Texans probably lose as well if Kyle Allen wasn't playing like a deer in the headlights down the stretch.

I think his name is Josh Allen. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if he referred to himself as Kyle Allen. He is literally that stupid.

mistaowen

Reaction score
This was the year for it to happen. The only consistently dominant team was the Ravens. 13-3 Saints get a 3 seed and lose at home to an excellent 6 seed Vikings. Seahawks have to go on the road to a bad Eagles team after having a real chance at 13-3 as well if not for some poor play to end the year at home. NFC having both road teams in the WC makes sense, wont be surprised if 1 or 2 of the road teams next round win.

Latest posts