Any upsets ?

xray

Reaction score
I see both travel teams winning...what say you ?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yeah...me. I'm upset that we're not playing this weekend. :lol:

You think the Packers are going to beat the 49ers, though? I sure as hell don't. I'll be surprised if the 49ers win by fewer than two scores.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Maulbert":1ozklat7 said:
Go Chiefs.
Is that coming from a pro-Chiefs standpoint, or an anti-Titans one? (Or in between?)

Just curious. I'm fine with either of them winning the Super Bowl. I don't want either of the NFC teams to get it. Henry or Mahomes hoisting the Lombardi, I'm totally down to witness.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The league in no way wants the titans in the sb. Probably going to be Chiefs and niners with chiefs winning. I'd rather see titans niners...titans winning in a blowout.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The Niners won't lose without a huge helping of Any Given Sunday or injuries, which I never hope for.

You saw it last week: JimmyD gets scared, starts throwing some takeaways. Almost immediately, KS is redirecting the attack to the ground for effective first and second down gains. And you saw how they contained Dalvin Cook.

They only had Kwon Alexander limited today. And he's gonna play.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I would love to see the Titans upset the Chiefs, but I think the Chiefs will blow the doors off the Niners in the SB. I don’t see the Packers pulling off a upset, so what better way to end this Season with the Niners losing in the SB.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
BubbaGump":2s175vo0 said:
I would love to see the Titans upset the Chiefs, but I think the Chiefs will blow the doors off the Niners in the SB. I don’t see the Packers pulling off a upset, so what better way to end this Season with the Niners losing in the SB.
Pretty sure the Chiefs are blowing out everyone from here on out. :les:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":286mv1qp said:
BubbaGump":286mv1qp said:
Pretty sure the Chiefs are blowing out everyone from here on out. :les:

The Niners have more than a puncher's chance with the Chiefs, a far better chance I'd say than the Titans or GB has this Sunday.

Here's the Chiefs-Titans injury report: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020/1/1 ... estionable

Compare this to the 9ers, who had only Kwon Alexander playing limited yesterday.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Only the Titans winning would be an "upset". The other two teams are top seeds. If Green Bay wins I don't see how you use that word. That word is more of a college football thing, where the teams that should win almost always do because of huge disparities in talent on teams.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think the Titans will beat the Chiefs..