Evan Silva speculates Desmond Bryant, Freeney to SEA

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I like it a lot. And he predicts both to have fairly modest (though lucrative) for free agency contracts. Those two moves would go a long way towards allowing the team some real freedom in the draft and just going best player available.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Bryant's price may have gone down after his arrest. I'd still be interested in getting him for sure. I'd rather have Osi than Freeny if we are going for the aging former DE superstar route, but if we got Bryant and Freeny I wouldn't complain at all.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The shift is on. We used to have to really hard sell free agents to come here, now guys are going to WANT to come here.

Awesome stadium and HFA, first-class facilities, an extremely young and talented team that made noise, franchise QB in place, stable front office, exciting and energetic head coach - there's a lot of pull.

GCrow

Reaction score
Sign those two guys, draft a Datone Jones/Bennie Logan at 25/57...that is one way to fix the pass rush. :D

kearly

Reaction score
GCrow":1hk9emee said:
Sign those two guys, draft a Datone Jones/Bennie Logan at 25/57...that is one way to fix the pass rush. :D

Datone Jones and Bennie Logan.

By fix you mean in the veterinarian sense I take it?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I want Desmond Bryant on our team, simply because that picture makes me laugh far too much.