flynn sacked 5 times in one half

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I actually thought he looked horrible. Saints annihilated him. They were down 20-0 when they got a score right before halftime.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Their O line sux bad...ouch. I agree, if he makes season alive it will be a miracle.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
I felt bad for him at the time, but today I met my first ever Raiders fan and talked football with him (Matt Flynn is sweet, RW is overrated and a run first qb, Seattle are a pistol offense), so now, not so much.

HawkWow

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3128biwk said:
I actually thought he looked horrible. Saints annihilated him. They were down 20-0 when they got a score right before halftime.

Rather difficult to make such a determination under such duress. This wasn't a case of Flynn holding onto the ball for 10 seconds, or making stupid decisions, it was a case of a team wishing they still had Tom Cable. I don't know that Flynn is the answer in Oakland, but I am sure he's not the only question in Oakland. Matt might soon be wishing he was making TJack money behind Wilson. Felt bad for him and admired his ability, with so little game experience, to just hold onto the ball.