Pisses Me Off

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I would love to know how the Tennessee/SanFran game is a late start!?!?

Just like last year's SanFran/Atlanta Game.

:angry017:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
The flight from SF to Nashville is too far. Need time to get acclimated :sarcasm off

DavidSeven

Reaction score
SF's game @ New Orleans is also a late start (1:25pm PST).

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1z7eu2h7 said:
Schedule makers go out of their way to make it as difficult as possible on us. Fact.
I'm thinking it's not so much anti-Hawks as it is pro-other stuff. But yeah. You could easily see a scenario where the computer spits out a few possible schedule permutations and the powers-that-be looking through them and picking the ones that are more favorable to the results they'd prefer. It's just good "business" and if there's anything we've learned over the years, it's that the NFL is a business first, last and forever. Everything else is just window-dressing.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Did it last year against NE and GB also. The Niners lost to the Rams and the Vikings at 10am and helped the Vikings into the playoffs.

Two years in a row we have played 5 10am games and the Niners have played just two. We also had to play a 10am game on the second road game in the playoffs.

The NFL has also already shown their hand in making it so east coast teams don't have to travel west more than twice a season, acknowledging that travel is a factor in difficulty so they cannot say they are not aware of the travel affects and it's a known fact that it is harder to travel east than west, just like it is harder for teams to play earlier game times rather than later.

I've seen many blow this off as just a coincidence but it is way to big of one for me to believe.

I look at it as the NFL's way of creating parody. If the Seahawks and Niners schedules were similar there would be no rivalry because they would be a 500 team at best and rivalries create big cash flow and marketing opp's. The NFL network blowing sunshine up the Niners ass all off season was a joke but it creates an illusion of a real battle between two power houses. Wait till the second half of the season when the Niners schedule stiffens up a bit. It's going to get pretty obvious who is the best team.

C-Dub

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1zbd2mhg said:
Schedule makers go out of their way to make it as difficult as possible on us. Fact.
Payback for Green Bay and knocking RG3 out.

The Outfield

Reaction score
C-Dub":3igrm5if said:
FlyingGreg":3igrm5if said:
Payback for Green Bay and knocking RG3 out.

And for RW taking away attention from their prodigy Andrew Luck.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Ya know....next year lets just file a class action lawsuit alleging East Coast bias in the schedule and the unfairness of the East Coast teams not flying long distances rule. Who knows?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
F the competetion committee and NFL schedule makers. They can all circle jerk onto Goodell and go kill themselves.

sutz

Reaction score
RichNhansom":kau7gzin said:
I look at it as the NFL's way of creating parody.
That's the problem. Too much "parody" and not enough "parity."

;)

chris98251

Reaction score
They really don't like us, I know Paul is better then he used to be, but he isn't all that involved with the circle umm owners meetings as they would like him to be. Holmgren was on a lot of the commitees so we were given a better shake on some things. Not so now, the fact we have a lot of the Raideresque mystique, our perceived mentality is that of nasty and physical as well as willing to push points up on teams makes us like the Raiders a target to mess with by the league. Our newer fans have a lot of the brash and outspoken aspects of those that followed those teams as well. The league seems that they do not want us to be a media darling or have a league poster child in the spotlight ala Luck or RGIII.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
This is why.

San Fran is going to London next week. With respect, Seattle isn't travelling to another continent. They are helping the league out big time in their bid to push the game internationally. And I suspect they agreed to do it on the basis there were other perks in the schedule.