We are a Panthers slip away from a 3 NFC west teams playoff

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
The rams aren't that far off either, if there was no conference element to playoff seeding I could see every team in the west making it. Makes our end of season schedule a lot scarier, especially minus 2 CBs

RezHawk

Reaction score
This should also help us with playoff seeding in the event of a tied record because our strength of schedule should be better than the teams in the NFC south.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Agreed. It's funny the first 10 weeks of the season i was rooting for AFC teams, today and onward its all about rooting for the NFC low seeds lol. It's scary to think about us not getting homefield though, the NFC is stacked.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Many of us on here thought 3 NFCW teams would make the playoffs too. But at this point, the odds are no in their favor.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":247hw3fl said:
Agreed. It's funny the first 10 weeks of the season i was rooting for AFC teams, today and onward its all about rooting for the NFC low seeds lol. It's scary to think about us not getting homefield though, the NFC is stacked.

I think the home field thing last year was an anomaly. This year, the Hawks are winning everywhere obviously, but their poorer performances seem to be more evenly distributed between home and away games (as we would suspect). It obviously matters a tad, but I think it matters less than some people think it matters, if that makes sense.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FWIW I think Carolina and the Saints split their series with the home team winning each game.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I think the Saints will be the team to slip, just not far enough for the niners to make the playoffs. The Cards are now balanced and should give the ninnies their ticket to the sofa.

Latest posts