Best Day of Football Ever?

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I know I'm biased because the hawks are involved but Manning v. Brady 15 with Welker and Seahawks friken 49ers, the Steelers-Ravens x2 and shot out of a cannon rivarly match. I don't think there's ever been 2 games like this on the same day with so much on the line. I'll be honest, the super bowl really doesn't matter much to me, this is it today.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
I agree man. This season could seriously not have ended any other way for our two franchises. If the 49ers lose I will be pissed, depressed, angry, and every other negative emotion you can think of, but.... there isn't a team sitting at home that is more deserving to represent in the NFC than the two teams meeting today. This is going to be a tough battle and I can't wait.

And before that game you have the game with Brady and Manning. I think Brady and the Niners meet in the SB, but honest it's a coin flip either way in my opinion.

Bloody Mary time!!!!!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":15ps0b0h said:
I agree man. This season could seriously not have ended any other way for our two franchises. If the 49ers lose I will be pissed, depressed, angry, and every other negative emotion you can think of, but.... there isn't a team sitting at home that is more deserving to represent in the NFC than the two teams meeting today. This is going to be a tough battle and I can't wait.

And before that game you have the game with Brady and Manning. I think Brady and the Niners meet in the SB, but honest it's a coin flip either way in my opinion.

Bloody Mary time!!!!!

They can party in the stands together... Enjoy the pro bowl.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rideaducati":3fo7bl78 said:
Comeinpeace":3fo7bl78 said:

Bloody Mary time!!!!!

They can party in the stands together... Enjoy the pro bowl.

Mimosa for alll...he he he