Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware, Houston to Bears

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
And now, DeMarcus Ware has been released by the #Cowboys.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/443475183265775616

Man, although he's up in age, dude is still a monster. I love Clem, but wouldn't even hesitate to release him for Ware. :oops: #noloyalty

Plan B will have a robust presence on the defensive line for the Chicago Bears.

The team’s hot pursuit of Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett was unfulfilled Monday when he re-signed with the Super Bowl champions, but general manager Phil Emery fired quickly at the outset of free agency Tuesday, agreeing to terms with Lamarr Houston.

Houston receives a five-year, $35 million contract and the deal includes $15 million guaranteed with $21 million paid in the first three years, an NFL source told the Tribune.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/fo ... 5667.story

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
From Rapoport: "How much interest has DeMarcus Ware received? Six playoff teams have called. He’d like to move quickly if possible."

Wondering if we're one of the 6.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah I am very interested if the Hawks are one of those 6 teams. It wouldn't surprise me.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Ugh, I could only imagine the havoc he would cause.

Avril-Mebane-Bennett-Ware

Wright/Smith-Wagner-Irvin

Sherman-Thomas-Chancellor-Maxwell

:shock:

Pass rush would be insane and the coverage would be insane. Glad we run a hybrid, Ware could also play his natural OLB position as well as DE.

Would love to get Melton to if we can't afford Ware.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The cowboy fan at my work was crushed when he heard the cowboys did this. I thought I saw him tear up when I said could you imagine him hoisting a Lombardi in a Seattle uniform. 8)